19th April 2012, 01:52 PM
kp r

Which universities offer integrated MSc Ph.D in India?

which universities offering integrated m.sc p.hd in india.......

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  2. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD in Chemistry course in India? Procedure to get admission?
  3. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Microbiology) course for B.Sc(MLT) graduate?
  5. Universities offering integrated MSc and Ph.D course in any field of Microbiology?
  6. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD in Chemical Sciences in India? -- [New]
  7. Which universities offer integrated MSc Ph.D in India?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  9. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  10. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  12. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  13. Universities and colleges in India offering MSc Astrophysics, Integrated MSc and Ph.D in Astronomy?
  14. Which universities in India provide integrated M.Tech-PhD?
  15. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  16. Which are the Ph.D offering universities in India? How and when to apply?
  17. How can I do PhD in Dentistry after completing BDS in India? List of universities which offer PhD in Dentistry in India?
  18. 5 year integrated course in biotechnology
14th June 2012, 10:20 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which universities offer integrated MSc Ph.D in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kp r View Post
which universities offering integrated m.sc p.hd in india.......
There are Few Institutes which offers the Integrated MSc - Phd programs in collaboration with recognized Universities.

Following are the list of Two of such Institutes offering the dual degree course.
  • Indian Institute of Astrophysics offers M.Sc - Phd Program in Physics and Astrophysics in collaboration with Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi. The duration of the program is six years.
  • Bose Institute and Calcutta University Jointly offer Integrated M.Sc - Phd program in Life Sciences. Candidate seeking for admission to this course must have passed B.Sc. [Hons] in Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Physics, B.E., B. Tech, MBBS or any other related field, with at least 60% marks in the main subject, or in aggregate. Final selection are made on the basis of written test and interview.
For detail information refer to their official websites.
4th October 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

My name is Prithvi.I want to doing integrated M.sc. in statistics or computer science.Which universities are offering integrated M.Sc. for statistics and computer science?
31st January 2013, 10:25 AM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

universities offer integrated MSc Ph.D in India

1.Bose Institute and Calcutta University

2.Indian Institute of Astrophysics

3.Indira Gandhi National Open University

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24th November 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

MY NAME IS ARNAB..I HAD COMPLETED MY B.SC FROM CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY WITH ZOOLOGY HONOURS.I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN THE COLLEGE WHICH OFFERES MSC PHD COURSE....SO WHICH COLLEGES OFFERED THE MSC PHD COURSE IN INDIA ...SEND ME THE ANSWER AT MY [email protected]..
8th January 2014, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

hiii m priya .. please inform as soon as possible .. is there is any university offering msc. ph d dual program in chemistry .. please inform me on my mail id [email protected] and universities or colleges offering p h d in food technology.. thankyouuuuu...
4th December 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Which Universities provide integrated courses in forensic sciences after B.Sc honours ? Mail me at [email protected]
16th May 2017, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

In which university/institute till admission/ online application date & procedure is remain for joining in integrated m.sc-p.hd in biological sciences for the year 2017-18
18th April 2020, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

which universities(both government and private) in India offer integrated PhD(chemistry) program for the year 2020????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?