19th March 2016, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Which universities offer M.Phil degree to international students?

Can you please inform me that which universities offer m.phil degree for international students? I want some universities list whose offer m.phil. I want to know about specific university whose offers m.phil

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer MBBS with scholarship to International students in India?
  2. Which universities in USA offer masters degree for international student in Clinical Laboratory, Pathology or Laboratory Hematology? How can we apply or register and what are the requirements to get such offer?
  3. Which USA universities offer full scholarships for undergraduate international students?
  4. Which universities offer M.Phil degree to Indian student who want to go USA? -- [New]
  5. Which universities are offering scholarships for international students in the area of Agriculture Science?
  6. Is there any university in UK that offer dual degree programs(MBA+MSc in international business management)?
  7. Is it possible to join MBBS course through lateral entry after completing B.Sc nursing?
  8. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  9. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany through GRE? Fee for MS in Germany? Pattern of GRE for Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course after completing B.Tech Biotech and gaining two year work experience in Biotech industry?
  11. MBBS colleges in India that allow international students to take admission?
  12. Information about M.Phil Environmental Science course? Fee structure of the course?
  13. Can I study MBBS from US or Australia with scholarship?
  14. What should I do after completing B.E? I am a student of B.E 2nd year
  15. Procedure to study Ph.D with scholarship in Europe?
  16. Universities in UK that offer Masters in international relations course? Scope of this course?
  17. How to take B.A degree in private from universities in B.A? Which are the universities offering such degree in WB?
  18. Universities which are offering M.Phil in English through distance? -- [Most Discussed]
29th January 2018, 10:21 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which universities offer M.Phil degree to international students?

Here are the list of Universities which offers M.Phil degree to international candidates:

University of Bergen: You can contact to this university by visiting the link given below-
http://www.studyportals.com/contact/
University of Oslo

University of Ghana

Christ University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?