25th December 2015, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I work in industry having 32 years of Teaching experience?

Still today I am working as an Asst. Lecturer. I am teaching graphics from 32 yrs. ago I completed my DEE in 1984 and BE in 2015. Now I want to work in industry. Now I am 51 yrs. old

Related Questions:
  1. How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?
  2. How to join the software industry? I have 10 years of teaching experience
  3. How to shift from Teaching to VLSI industry with no industrial experience?
  4. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  5. Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Professor as per UGC and AICTE Rules? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after 7 years of software development experience?
  7. Am I eligible to get a job in IT industry?
  8. Can I pursue M.Ed after completing B.Tech with 6 years of experience in IT Industry
  9. Can I do Ph.D course after completion of MCA and with teaching experience?
  10. Scope of higher education after diploma in Textile and 15 years of work experience as a Production Manager in Textile Industry?
  11. Which course is better between Regular MBA and Executive MBA?
  12. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course after completing B.Tech Biotech and gaining two year work experience in Biotech industry?
  13. Can I register for Ph.D without having Masters Degree and having 30 years of work experience with Vegetable reputable organization in the Apparel Export Industry?
  14. What is the age limit for government teachers job?
  15. How to pursue a career in government sector after having a total work experience of 5 years in Automotive Industry?
  16. What should I do after completion of Mechanical Engineering? How to develop skills?
  17. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  18. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?
29th January 2018, 09:52 AM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: Can I work in industry having 32 years of Teaching experience?

In general it is very difficult to you to get job in any company , as you have a expertise in teaching line only and your age is also obstacle for getting jobs, because generally in the companies such high age persons are not selected for any post .

But you can try for the training officer post in the companies,who has the responsibility to train the new recruited employees of the organization. Companies also looks for the experienced peoples to train their executives.

As you have expertise in the Engineering Graphics you should mainly search a job in Manufacturing and forging industries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?