10th May 2011, 12:50 AM
pvrao65

Universities offering clinical psychology in PG? What is the fee structure?

Sir, could you please intimate me which are the universities offering clinical psychology in pg. Especially in ap also. And also what would be the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. After B.A in Clinical Psychology what can I do? Fee structure of related institutes and the opportunities available in future?
  2. Universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology in India? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  3. List of reputed colleges or universities offering clinical research, Genetics? What is the fee structure of it?
  4. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do PhD in Psychology if done MBA in HR and Finance? List of universities offering this course?
  6. Universities offering M.Phil in Clinical Psychology in India? Details of this course?
  7. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  8. Can I do masters in clinical psychology after completion of BDS course?
  9. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  10. Colleges offering M.Sc in Psychology and M.Phil in Clinical Psychology?
  11. How to apply for M.Phil in Clinical Psychology in online? Syllabus and Fee structure for this Exam?
  12. List of best colleges in India which offers master degree in Clinical Psychology?
  13. Am I eligible to do M.Phil/Ph.D in clinical psychology through distance education
  14. Colleges offering masters in Clinical Pharmacology and its fee structure? Job opportunities for the same?
  15. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  16. Eligibility criteria for doing Masters in Clinical Psychology?
  17. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  18. Eligibility to get admission in CIP, Ranchi for M.Phil(Clinical Psychology) course? Course duration and fee expenses? -- [New]
17th October 2011, 05:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering clinical psychology in PG? What is the fee structure?

There are many universities offering PG in clinical psychology. Some of leading institutes are Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute, NIMHANS, AIIMS. There are other universities too offering this course like Assam university, Banaras Hindu University, Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Cochin University of Science and Technology etc. The fee structure may vary from institute to institute. You can check in their respective website to get more details.
15th November 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering clinical psychology in PG? What is the fee structure?

which are the university offering phd in clinical psychology
when is the entrance test of those university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?