21st June 2016, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in CIP, Ranchi for M.Phil(Clinical Psychology) course? Course duration and fee expenses?

Hi,
I just want to ask that now I am doing M.Sc in Psychology and willing to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology from CIP, Ranchi. Please let me know the eligibility criteria for getting admission. And also let me know the fee structure and duration of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities through M.Phil(Clinical Psychology) course of CIP, Ranchi?
  2. How to get Sample Question Papers for the Entrance Exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology of CIP Ranchi?
  3. Are NIMHANS or CIP, Ranchi best for pursuing M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Why are they called the best? -- [New]
  4. Admission procedure to study M.Phil in Clinical Psychology at CIP, Ranchi?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course for BBA student? Best Institute, course duration and fee expenses of this course in Lucknow and Ranchi?
  6. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  7. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering-Concrete Technology Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  8. Junior engineer grade II signal syllabus?
  9. Best books for preparation of M.Phil Clinical Psychology entrance exam?
  10. Does IP University offer Bachelor of Occupational Therapy? Eligibility criteria, course duration and fee expenses?
  11. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  12. How to become a psychologist? what are the degrees to be completed? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility, course duration and fee expenses of Diploma(Rubber Technology) in Delhi College of Distance Education?
  14. Does Shobhit University offer M.Com course? Eligibility to get admission and fee expenses?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing for B.Com graduate? Course duration and fee expenses?
  16. Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in History?
  17. How may I get the previous year entrance papers of CIP, Ranchi?
  18. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study PGDCA course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?