15th November 2011, 09:24 AM
subbuji80

Universities offering M.Sc Industrial Psychology in Distance Learning?

I am for looking for the universities offering M.Sc Industrial Psychology through distance education mode

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology?
  2. List of institutions in Pune university offering distance learning B.A. course?
  3. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education? -- [New]
  4. Is it better to do MSc Zoology by distance learning? Name of some affiliated universities offering this programme?
  5. List of Institutes offering distance education program in MA psychology?
  6. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  7. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  8. Universities in India offering MBA distance learning?
  9. How can I do M.Tech after MSc computer science(Distance Learning)? Universities offering admission in M.Tech?
  10. Which are the other government universities where I can do my Ph.D in Psychology? I have completed MSc in applied psychology with 70% marks from Bharathiar University(Distance Education)
  11. Information about the universities offering long distance learning programme in Biochemistry?
  12. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  13. List of UGC recognized universities offering distance learning program in B.Tech Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the universities offering MCA course through distance learning? What is the date of admission?
  15. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal?
  16. Colleges/Universities offering distance learning M.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Universities offering M.Sc Maths in Distance Learning?
  18. Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for it?
15th November 2011, 01:37 PM
gkumar13000

Default Re: Universities offering M.Sc Industrial Psychology in Distance Learning?

Ignou offers msc industrial pschcology
16th November 2011, 12:35 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering M.Sc Industrial Psychology in Distance Learning?

Psychology mainly is the study of the mind. To pursue career in psychology, you have to have a genuine interest in people.
It is a systematic approach to the understanding of people and their behaviour if it is considered as science. And it is the application of the understanding of human behaviour to help solve human problems if it is considered as a profession.

Career Scope:-
There are huge no of career scope after graduation :-
Clinical Psychology
Counselling Psychology
Educational Psychology
Forensic/Criminal Psychology
Health Psychology
Occupational Psychology
Sport and Exercise Psychology
Further & Higher Education Psychology Teaching
These jobs are offered by the Historical Division of the Ministry of External Affairs.

Besides the following also provide employment opportunities :-
1) Central Board of Film Censors, Film Division of Government of India
2) Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
3) Defense Services
4) All India Handicrafts Board
5) Ministry of Education
6) Department of Tourism
31st January 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

want list of colleges and universities providing Msc in psychology,and apllying procedure with admission date and fees.
2nd February 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

How many years are needed to study physiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?