8th April 2011, 10:09 PM
ravi.chandra204

Universities offering M.Tech Distance Course for Electrical Engineers?

Can you tell me the universities offering MTech through Distance mode for Electrical Engineers ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities offering M.Tech (Electrical Engineering) through distance learning?
  2. Universities offering distance M.Tech courses after B.Tech CSIT? When will the notifications come out?
  3. Universities offering M.Tech in CSIT through distance? Date of next exam notification?
  4. Can I do M.Tech through distance after completing MBA? List of universities offering M.Tech?
  5. Can I do M.Tech computers(Correspondence or Distance)? Best universities offering it?
  6. List of the colleges, universities offering diploma in electrical engineering under distance scheme?
  7. Universities which are offering M.Tech Electrical through distance?
  8. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  9. Best universities in India for doing M.Tech in Electrical engineering through distance mode -- [New]
  10. Universities offering Diploma in Electrical from Distance learning?
  11. Institutions offering M.Tech in Electrical and Related Specializations distance courses in Bangalore?
  12. Which are the PSU's offering jobs for electrical engineers
  13. Which are the branches in MS for Mechanical engineers? Universities offering the course?
  14. Universities preferably in Uttarakhand offering M.Tech (Electrical) via distance learning?
  15. AICTE approved universities offering Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  16. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?
  18. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
11th May 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering M.Tech Distance Course for Electrical Engineers?

tell me the universities offering MTech through Distance mode for Electrical and electonics Engineers ?
11th May 2011, 07:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering M.Tech Distance Course for Electrical Engineers?

There are many universities offering M.Tech through distance education. Some of them are like IIT, University of Burdwan, and Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University etc. Once you finish the program, you can work in MNCs. The job types available for you are Chief engineer, Verification engineer, researcher etc. If you are interested in the teaching area, you can pursue the advanced studies.
14th December 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I am b tech computer student & i wanna to do m tech in electrical .Is it possible?
19th March 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

m going to complete my b.tech nd i want to do m.tech with non-conventional energy resources ....let me knw the universities providing ths course only....soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?