22nd August 2013, 08:48 PM
nishantsuperstar

Which are the PSU's offering jobs for electrical engineers

hello..i m a student of electrical engg at MNNIT allahabad...i want to know about better PSUs offering jobs for electrical engineers......

Related Questions:
  1. Career scope and Job Opportunities for me in NTPC and PSUs after completion of Electrical Engineering?
  2. Institutions offering correspondence courses for PSU exam? Criteria for appearing in PSU exam? Nature of work involved for EEE engineers in PSU's? Salary package and benefits in PSU?
  3. Career for Electrical engineering freshers in PSUs?
  4. Will I get job in PSU having 1736 rank in GATE?
  5. Am i eligible for PSUs through GATE? I am a B.Tech electrical and electronics engineering student
  6. Universities offering M.Tech Distance Course for Electrical Engineers?
  7. What are the best jobs for electrical engineers in their professional world
  8. What are the jobs in building construction for electrical engineers
  9. How to apply for jobs after passing final year engineering? Best companies offering jobs for Mechanical Engineers
  10. Details about the courses for Electrical Engineers in Ship? Institutes offering this course and how much amount is required?
  11. What are the jobs available in Railway for Electrical Engineers?
  12. Am I eligible for government job of electrical engineers after B.Tech electrical and electronics engineering?
  13. What is the future after completing diploma? Job opportunities for ECE diploma holder?
  14. How to apply for off campus job at PSU? Importance factors to be considered? -- [New]
  15. List of eligible PSUs for fresh Mechanical Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Future scope for Mechanical Engineering? What is the fee structure of Merchant Navy course?
  17. Which are the companies offering jobs for Electrical Engineering students?
  18. Various Mechanical Jobs in India's different PSUs?
21st September 2013, 08:08 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the PSU's offering jobs for electrical engineers

Now days most of the PSU are recruiting candidates on the basis of GATE score, GD, and interview. Applicant should have at least 60-70% marks. Electrical engineers with a minimum of 60 % marks can join with PSU like HPCL or BPCL. A minimum of 65% marks is required to join Power Grid. GAIL, NTPC, IOCL, etc are some other PSU where you can try for a job.
21st September 2013, 03:03 PM
Harsha304

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishantsuperstar View Post
hello..i m a student of electrical engg at MNNIT allahabad...i want to know about better PSUs offering jobs for electrical engineers......
hi
electrical engineers
Now days most of the PSU are recruiting
candidates on the basis of GATE score, GD, and
interview. Applicant should have at least
60-70% marks. Electrical engineers with a
minimum of 60 % marks can join with PSU like
HPCL or BPCL. A minimum of 65% marks is
required to join Power Grid. GAIL, NTPC, IOCL,
etc are some other PSU where you can try for
a job.
best of luck
27th September 2013, 07:08 PM
Mattyjkk

Container corporation Senior Assistant Technical posts July-2013
Container Corporation of India Ltd. CONCOR A Govt. of India Undertaking ConCor Bhawan, C-3, Mathura Road, Opp. Apollo Hospital, New Delhi - 110076 the selected candidate will be required to work in area of opration and maintenance→Read More
Hiring by Container Corporation of India Ltd. |

IIITD Recruitment 2013 for Junior Engineer (Electrical)
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology IIIT Delhi announces vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer Electrical. Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology IIIT Delhi invites applications from Indian nationals wi→Read More
Hiring by Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi |

BNP Recruitment 2013 for Supervisor (Control)
Bank Note Press Dewas announces vacancies for the post of Supervisor Control. Bank Note Press Dewas invites applications from Indian nationals with good academic record to join the organization. 1 Post of Supervisor Control. →Read More
Hiring by Bank Note Press Dewas | 101 Followers | See All 5 Jobs

CMRL Recruitment 2013 for Section Engineer- Electrical
Chennai Metro Rail Limited announces vacancies for the post of Section Engineer- Electrical. Chennai Metro Rail Limited invites applications from Indian nationals and professionals with excellent academic record who fulfil the eli→Read More
Hiring by Chennai Metro Rail Limited | 238 Followers | See All 21 Jobs

THDC Recruitment 2013 for Associate Professor Electrical Engineering
THDC Institute of Hydropower Engineering and Technology announces vacancies for the post of Associate Professor Electrical Engineering. THDC Institute of Hydropower Engineering and Technology invites applications from Indian natio→Read More
Hiring by THDC Institute of Hydropower Engineering and Technology

IRCON Recruitment 2013 for Assistant Manager/S&T
IRCON International Limited announces vacancies for the post of Assistant Manager/ST. IRCON International Limited invites applications from Indian nationals with aspiring and bright academic record to join the organization. 2 →Read More
Hiring by IRCON international Ltd.

Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL) Vacancy 2013 for 15 Electrician Trainees:
An opportunity to work as a Electrician for the Hindustan Newsprint Limited HNL Hindustan Newsprint Limited HNL is hiring 15 professional candidates for the post of Electrician.Online applic→Read More
Hiring by Hindustan Newsprint Ltd. |

CSPHCL Recruitment 2013 for Junior Engineer (Trainee) - Electrical
Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited announces vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer Trainee - Electrical. Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited invites applications from Indian nationa→Read More
Hiring by Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited |

NTC Recruitment 2013 for Management Trainees - Engineering
National Textile Corporation Limited announces vacancies for the post of Management Trainees - Engineering. National Textile Corporation Limited invites applications from Indian nationals possessing exce→Read More
Hiring by National Textile Corporation Ltd. |
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?