21st August 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering MS in US in Mechanical?

hai,this is sriraghav.pursuing b.tech.please tell me the universities which offer ms in us in mechanical.send me the universities which provide some aid.i got 1030 in gre toefl yet to write.b.tech 81%(3-2) ssc 89% inter 91%.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering MS in US in Mechanical?
  2. List of Indian/Foreign universities offering M.E/M.Tech in Mechanical engineering?
  3. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  4. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  5. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries? -- [New]
  6. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  7. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  8. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  9. List of universities offering correspondence M.E/M.Tech course? What is the admission procedure for the same? I have completed B.E Mechanical
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  12. Universities offering lateral entry in North India? I am pursuing mechanical engineering
  13. Institutes or universities offering distance education in B.E and B.Tech in Mechanical?
  14. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
  15. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  17. Universities abroad providing internship for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering students?
  18. Universities or companies offering summer internship in Europe for 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical Student?
25th December 2011, 06:56 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering MS in US in Mechanical?

List of universities which offers MS in Mechanical are listed below:--

Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University

Indiana Tech

Johnson & Wales University

Rowan University

Pace University, New York

Central Connecticut State University

City College of the City University of New York
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?