26th July 2018, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Universities offering PhD(HR) for MBA postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?

Dear Sir/Madam, I have completed my MBA with major HR and minor Marketing specializations in this year. Now, I want to study PhD program in HR. Kindly let me know about the universities which provides this PhD anywhere in India and also let me know about the procedure to get admission.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Best Universities in India offering M.Sc in Biotechnology and Biochemistry? Fee structure for these courses and the procedure to get admission?
  3. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  4. Which are the top universities across the world offering MBA and their admission procedure?
  5. List of universities offering Diploma in Health, Safety & Environment in India? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology in India? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  7. Universities in India offering MBA distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of universities offering Diploma in Audio Programme Production in India and Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  9. List of best colleges offering PhD(Biochemistry) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  10. List of universities in India offering PhD in Medical Pharmacology? Procedure of application?
  11. List of universities offering Diploma in Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery in India and Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Universities offering M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology in India? Admission Procedure for this course?
  13. Which are the good universities in India offering MBA in Operation Management
  14. How to do MBA after doing B.tech ECE in Hyderabad? Which are the best universities offering MBA in Dual Specialization- HR and marketing and India
  15. List of universities offering PhD(Environmental Studies) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  16. List of universities offering PhD(Clinical Psychology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  17. What is the admission procedure to pursue Ph.D? Universities offering Ph.D?
  18. Universities offering PhD in Mass Communication in India? Procedure to get admission?
29th July 2018, 05:19 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering PhD(HR) for MBA postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?

There are many colleges nationwide that are offering Ph.D. in HR (Human Resource Management) to students. Some of those institutes/universities are listed below.
  • SIES College of Management Studies (SIESCOMS) - Mumbai
  • Amity University - Mumbai
  • Sir Padamapat Singhania University - Rajasthan
  • Rama University - Uttar Pradesh
  • HKBK College of Engineering - Karnataka
  • Rama University Uttar Pradesh
  • Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Andhra Pradesh
  • Sir Padamapat Singhania University, Rajasthan
  • Delhi School of Management (DSM), Delhi
  • St. Joseph’s College – Autonomous, Tamil Nadu
  • Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra

Eligibility
Candidates must have secured at least 55% marks (General candidates) or 50% marks (SC/ST/OBC candidates) to get admission into Ph.D. course.

Admission Procedure
Candidates will have to pass an entrance exam containing questions of post graduation that they had studied earlier.
After qualifying entrance test, they will have to qualify Group Discussion and Personal Interview round.
30th July 2018, 06:49 PM
PRATYASHA RAY

Default Re: Universities offering PhD(HR) for MBA postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?

Hello,
Following are the universities as per your requirement:-
SIES College of Management Studies (SIESCOMS) - Mumbai
Amity University - Mumbai
Sir Padamapat Singhania University - Rajasthan
Rama University - Uttar Pradesh
HKBK College of Engineering - Karnataka
Rama University Uttar Pradesh
Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Andhra Pradesh
Sir Padamapat Singhania University, Rajasthan
Delhi School of Management (DSM), Delhi
St. Joseph’s College – Autonomous, Tamil Nadu
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?