11th March 2018, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering PhD(Clinical Psychology) in India? Procedure to get admission?

Hi, I am looking for the universities which provides Clinical Psychology in PhD. Can you please let me know about such universities anywhere in India? Kindly tell me the process to get admission also.

Related Questions:
  1. List of best colleges in India which offers master degree in Clinical Psychology?
  2. List of various universities or colleges in India offering masters degree in forensic psychology
  3. Can I do PhD in Psychology if done MBA in HR and Finance? List of universities offering this course?
  4. List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?
  6. Best Universities in India offering M.Sc in Biotechnology and Biochemistry? Fee structure for these courses and the procedure to get admission?
  7. List of universities offering Diploma in Health, Safety & Environment in India? Procedure to get admission?
  8. List of universities offering part time PhD in Psychology in India?
  9. List of universities in India offering PhD in Medical Pharmacology? Procedure of application?
  10. List of universities offering Diploma in Audio Programme Production in India and Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  11. List of universities offering PhD in Psychology without appearing in any entrance exam in India as well as in Abroad?
  12. List of universities offering correspondence M.E/M.Tech course? What is the admission procedure for the same? I have completed B.E Mechanical
  13. List of universities offering Diploma in Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery in India and Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  14. List of universities offering distance PhD(Psychology) in Hindi Medium for MSc(Clinical Psychology) postgraduate? -- [New]
  15. Detailed list of universities which offer PhD in Psychology in India?
  16. List of universities offering PhD(Environmental Studies) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Best universities offering Masters in Psychology-Human Resources or Organizational Behaviour?
  18. List of universities offering PhD in Pharmacy in Russia? Detailed admission procedure?
27th April 2018, 11:28 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD(Clinical Psychology) in India? Procedure to get admission?

Those candidates who are willing to get admission in PhD Clinical Psychology, must have completed masters degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university.
Candidates have to qualify in NET/CSIR entrance examination in order to be admitted for PhD in Clinical Psychology in India. Candidates will be given admission for the aforesaid course according to their performance in the NET entrance examination.
Below I have listed name of colleges which offer PhD in Clinical Psychology in India:
>Central Institute of Psychiatry
Address: Kanke, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834006
Phone: 0651 245 1115
>Kuvempu University
Address: Jnanasahyadri, Shankaraghatta, Road leading to Kuvempu University, Shimoga, Karnataka 577451
Phone: 082822 56301
>National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences
Address: Hosur Road, Near Bangalore Milk Dairy, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029
Phone: 080 2699 5000
>Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University
Address: Chandu-Budhera, Gurgaon-Badli Road, Gurugram, Haryana 122505
Phone: 0124 227 8183
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?