10th December 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

List of universities in India offering PhD in Medical Pharmacology? Procedure of application?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Pharmacy and want to do Ph.D. Please give me details about universities offering Ph.D in Medical Pharmacology in India with procedure to apply.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in India offering Ph.D in Pharmacology?
  2. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Pharmacology?
  3. List of good Universities in Germany where I can apply for PhD in Pharmacology?
  4. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply?
  5. List of universities offering masters in clinical pharmacology in abroad?
  6. List of universities offering PhD in Medical Microbiology? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  8. List of institutes which offer PhD in Pharmacology and Phytochemistry in India?
  9. List of universities offering PhD in Law in India? Admission procedure and specializations offered in PhD(Law)?
  10. How to get admission in AP or anywhere in India for Ph.D medical pharmacology course?
  11. What should I do to study PhD in Medical Pharmacology being an M.Pharmacy postgraduate?
  12. List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  13. List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
  14. List of universities offering part time PhD in Medical Microbiology in India?
  15. Which Ph.D branch in Pharmacology should I opt after M.Sc for wider Indian job prospects?
  16. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Application and admission procedure for doing Ph.D from USA? Academic process and details of Universities for the same?
  18. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
19th December 2016, 03:08 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: List of universities in India offering PhD in Medical Pharmacology? Procedure of application?

List of Universities offering PHD in Medical Pharmacology are as follows:

* AIIMS Bhopal
* Alluri Seetharama Raju Academy Of Medical Sciences - Eluru, AndhraPradesh
* B.L.D.E.A's College of Pharmacy - Bijapur, Karnataka
* Babu Banarasi Das University - BBDU- Lucknow
* Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College - Pune
* Biju Patnaik University of Technology - BPUT - Orissa
* Central Drug Research Institute - CDRI - Lucknow

Admissions are taken through online also and entrance exam conducted by college personal interview also should be there regarding your topics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?