7th October 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Universities providing a bridge course degree in Botany?

i have done 2 years graduation from vidyasagar university in bio science and now i am interested in doing my masters.please help me in doing so and the university giving a bridge course degree in botany.

Related Questions:
  1. Good universities in India and Abroad providing doctorate degree in HR with good stipend?
  2. Which are the good universities providing doctorate degree with HR in India and those providing the same in Foreign Countries? What is the selection procedure?
  3. Universities or colleges providing M.Tech in Biotechnology in Ahmedabad?
  4. Universities offering PhD in Botany in India? Details of entrance exams?
  5. List of good universities to do Ph.D in Botany in India pursuing M.Sc in Botany? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Universities in India providing M.Sc in Physics to those having less than 70% in graduation?
  7. Which colleges offer distance MCA? Fee structure of it? I have completed my BSc and i would like to do MCA in distance
  8. Eligibility of doing M.Sc in Botany through correspondence after B.Sc and B.Ed?
  9. Which are the universities for BSc Botany courses?
  10. Can i study M.Sc. (Botany) degree without having botany at Graduate level? -- [New]
  11. How to apply for lecturer in Botany after having degree of Ph.D in Botany from MS university
  12. Which exam to write to join MBA in the best institute in Tamilnadu? Books to be referred and how to prepare for it?
  13. Is it possible to do bachelors or masters after 12th?
  14. How to do degree in mining engineering through distance learning after passing diploma? Which are the universities providing this?
  15. What should I study in B.Sc to build my career after completing 12th Science?
  16. List of the universities for MSc in Botany?
  17. List of the universities providing MBA MPH dual degree?
  18. Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany: First Year: Angiosperm, Anatomy, Embryology, Tissue Culture, Developmental Botany and Applied Botany Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
18th January 2013, 06:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities providing a bridge course degree in Botany?

I am b.sc(bio) student,completed 2year graduatio..now I want to take a bridge course for admissio in m.sc course.so where shall iii can do this?
23rd May 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I have done 2 yrs graduation in science. I want do a bridge course as for M.Sc 10 2 3 is required.Pls give me names of universities which offers this.
9th September 2014, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

do annamalai university offer bridge course for students who have done 10 2 2, so that they can do master degree in future?
6th September 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a bsc bio two years pass graduate old syllabus from kolkatta university...want to do bridge course from annamalay university ..what should i do
15th October 2018, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I am a bio sc pass graduate from Calcutta University under the old system of 2 yrs. I want to make it 3yrs so that I can do M. SC. What are the options for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?