18th October 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Universities which telecast interactive educational program through their own channel?

The University which telecasts interaction educational programmes through its own
channel is
(A) Osmania University
(B) University of Pune
(C) Annamalai University
(D) Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities which telecast Interaction Educational Programs through their own channels?
  2. Universities in India offering MS program in computers?
  3. Does some universities actually offer a two years MD program after pharma D? -- [New]
  4. Minimum qualification requirement to join the doctoral program in German Universities? What other exams should I look for to enter in the German universities?
  5. How to register for IPCC? What is the last date for registration for IPCC
  6. Minimum academic qualification required to enroll in German Universities for doctoral studies?
  7. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany if my B.Tech aggregate is 65%, 66% in 12th and 71% in 10th? Will I get any scholarship? What are the test I have to give to do MS in Germany?
  8. Will establishment of foreign universities boost up the educational standards in India?
  9. When does the course for B.Ed correspondence start? How to apply for it? What is the fee structure?
  10. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admission in top universities of India or abroad for doing masters program?
  12. Fee structure for B.Ed course in Private Institutions? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  13. Career scope of MBA in Pharmaceutical Management and MHA in Hospital Administration after completion of BDS?
  14. Last years DOEACC O level C programming question papers?
  15. Information regarding M.Tech Program of various Universities? Last date to apply for this course?
  16. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  17. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  18. Which are the colleges for B.Ed in Mumbai through correspondence?
20th November 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities which telecast interactive educational program through their own channel?

which university telecasts interaction educational programmes through its own channel?
12th October 2017, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities which telecast interactive educational program through their own channel?

The University which telecast interaction educational program through its own channel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?