16th October 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Does some universities actually offer a two years MD program after pharma D?

I have heard that some universities offers a two year MD program to pharmacists. Is this true?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  2. List of universities which offer Pharma.D in USA
  3. Is there any combined entrance for Ph.D in Pharma? Universities that offer the same?
  4. From which universities can I do M.Pharma after doing B.Pharma course? Information about Punjabi University, Patiala University for doing M.Pharma?
  5. Entrance exams for admission to Bio-informatics course
  6. Requirements to get admission for Medical courses for my daughter pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc Medical in Toronto University, Canada?
  7. Universities offering chemistry course in abroad? How much to be scored in GRE to get these courses?
  8. How to do LLB from Calcutta University after completing graduation with 57%? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to pursue Masters(Doctoral Studies) in Pharma, Medicinal Chemistry in Germany? List of the top 50 universities which offer the course?
  10. List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  11. Universities in India offering MS program in computers?
  12. What is the difference between B.Pharm and Pharm D?
  13. Is there any Scholarship for M.Pharma or courses other than M.Pharma after B.Pharma?
  14. Good institutions which offer MBA in Pharma and having good placement record?
  15. Which is the best university for LLB course?
  16. Can I do M.Pharmacy if completed M.Sc and working in a B.Pharmacy college?
  17. When does the course for B.Ed correspondence start? How to apply for it? What is the fee structure?
  18. Universities that offer M.Phil risk management(Financial Services) long distance program?
4th August 2017, 09:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does some universities actually offer a two years MD program after pharma D?

MD in any allopathic medicine stream is not possible after Pharm.D. There is only MS programme available for Pharmacists after Pharm.D.

For MD admission, you need to have MBBS degree from a MCI recognized college. Admission is based in merit through entrance exam.
5th August 2017, 07:21 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does some universities actually offer a two years MD program after pharma D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have heard that some universities offers a two year MD program to pharmacists. Is this true?
Sorry, Candidate you are not eligible to apply for the MD Pharmacists after D pharmacy because It is a doctorate level course and minimum qualification required to apply for the MD course is MBBS from govt. approved institute..

>> Duration of MD course is three years.

Thanks for visiting,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?