3rd October 2015, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in top universities of India or abroad for doing masters program?

Sir/Mam,

How I can get admission in top universities of India for masters program of science. And what is the eligibility to get admission in these universities? Can someone please guide me with the information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 universities which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS after completing B.E production
  3. Top universities in India offering masters program in Biotech? Criteria for admission for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  5. Top universities in India to pursue Masters in English Literature?
  6. Is IGNOU MSc with physics an affiliated course?
  7. Universities in India offering MS program in computers?
  8. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
  9. List of universities in abroad which provide masters in hospital administration? -- [New]
  10. Courses offered for Masters program in Forestry in Indian Universities?
  11. Which are the programs available for MS in India and Abroad?
  12. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India and Abroad? Eligibility to get admission?
  13. Universities to seek admission in Marine Biology course in India and Abroad?
  14. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for GATE to study PhD(Life Science) after M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  16. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  18. Can I get admission in Ph.D program in India?
4th October 2015, 08:44 PM
sukhpal0015

Default Re: How to get admission in top universities of India or abroad for doing masters program?

In india if you want to do masters in science you an go in any top reputated university by apply to them. There are top universities like DU,PU,bits pilani.
if you want tostudy masters in abroad then you need toccore good in TOFEl exam. Tofel is conducted for master degree admission in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?