17th July 2012, 02:57 PM
kimia

Which universities are there in Norway for B.A Pharmacy?

I would like to know which universities in NOrway are free for Ba.Pharmacy.
And what ocasions do I have to have in order to enroll one free university in NOrway in field of Pharmacy, for BAchelors' degree.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Free universities in Norway for Pharmacy? Principle occasions needed in order to be accepted in a free university?
  2. How to get scholarships in Universities of India? Which are the universities providing scholarships to do IB diploma in Norway?
  3. What is the procedure of getting admitted in Norway Government Running Universities in Masters Degree like MCA, MBA, M.Tech in Computer Science? Does Norway government provides free education for Indians?
  4. Are there any colleges in Norway offering scholarships in B.Pharmacy?
  5. Any chances to get admission in MS at Norway having 59% in BE?
  6. Is it possible to get admission in any university after completing M.Pharm from Norway with affordable fees?
  7. Universities offering M.Pharm in Norway without tuition fees
  8. Which universities can I join after doing diploma in veterinary pharmacy
  9. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  10. Which Indian universities offer Masters in Pharmacy to foreign students? How to get scholarship?
  11. Universities offering distance course in M.Pharmacy in AP?
  12. List of universities which offer B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  13. Admit card for ARO exam of Allahabad High Court?
  14. Do the deemed universities in india have no relation with government?
  15. How may I do masters in Pharmacy in Germany?How may I get scholarship? I'm studying in 4th B.Pharma
  16. Requirements and top universities offering Ph.D in Pharmacy?
  17. After scoring 58% in Engineering can I do MS in Germany? Any chance to get scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of universities providing PhD(pharmacy) in Germany? I've completed my M.Pharma(Pharmaceutics)
2nd January 2013, 11:39 AM
Tarunj94

Default Re: Which universities are there in Norway for B.A Pharmacy?

The University of Oslo (UiO)

The University of Oslo (UiO)
Boks 1072 Blindern
NO-0316 OSLO
Norway

Emergency number
Phone: (+47) 22 85 66 66
Research and Research administration
Department of Research Administration, phone: (+47) 22 85 63 56
email: [email protected].
UiO switchboard
Phone: (+47) 22 85 50 50
1st November 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

does university of Oslo offer b.pharm in English? what are the criteria to get admitted?how much does it cost?
13th July 2018, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for B.pharmacy admission in norway University of oslo?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?