5th February 2012, 01:11 AM
sushilnawadkar

Is it possible to get admission in any university after completing M.Pharm from Norway with affordable fees?

Hi, i am sushil. I am in final year b.pharm i want to complete my m.pharm in norway but i am from poor economical background. Is it possible to get admission to any universities depend upon academic marks. And within affordable fees? I ll also prefer to do the job if available?

6th April 2019, 11:10 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in any university after completing M.Pharm from Norway with affordable fees?

Hi,

yes sure you will get good universities and that too at reasonable fees and also they would offer you scholarship if you perform well in the academics there.

But to seek admission in such reputed universities abroad your academic marks won't be enough.

So you have to clear the entrance exams conducted by those universities with a good score. Clearing it will filfull your all desires about low fees and guaranteed placement for your job.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?