5th July 2011, 09:00 AM
abhishek5

Which university is best university with low fee for doing B.Tech? Fee structure of the universities?

I want to do B.tech.
so tell me which university is best univesity with low fee?
And also tell its fee structure?

9th July 2011, 08:54 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which university is best university with low fee for doing B.Tech? Fee structure of the universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek5 View Post
I want to do B.tech.
As you know my dear there are many States in India and Each and every state has Numerous Universities. If you tell me the basic details of Which state you want the details we can help you.

Ohk I'll try to help you. Let us consider you are looking for a good Engineering college State and place No bar ok

Then I first like to tell you That there are different type of Institutions they are

->Purely Govt Institutions
->Purely Private Institutions
->Govt Aided Private Institutions

All the Institutions which are of first category will have low fee structure when compared to others. Because there will be many subsidiary policies to that type of institutions.

Private Institutions fee structures again varies a lot because there will be two type of Seats in that colleges One is convener quota seats others are Management quota seats
But the fee structures for Convener quota will be some what reasonable for a middle class family but not to a poor family This is common in every state.

If we consider you are looking for an Engineering admission from the state of Andhra Pradesh then the Fee structure will be like be around 40K to 50 k with all the other things that are involved like Bus fare,Library fare,etc.., except Hostel facility.

Provide some more details for the more detailed and Informative answer

I hope you will understand

All the best

Regards

~AdityA~
9th July 2011, 09:05 PM
naveen7777

Default Re: Which university is best university with low fee for doing B.Tech? Fee structure of the universities?

Quote:
I want to do B.tech.
Sir
to get low fee structure college the best way is to apply for government college and niit's
to get them you need to score good marks in AIEEE.
AND
UNIVERSITIES always had a high fee structre but except this there are many universities who also offers a scholarship to well ranked student of AIEEE
SOME UNIVERSITIES ARE
lovely professional
sharda university
graphic era
etc
best wishes
9th July 2011, 09:29 PM
Uttam Nandi

Default Re: Which university is best university with low fee for doing B.Tech? Fee structure of the universities?

Dear friend,
For getting to the point you should have mentioned name of your state. There is large number of colleges in each states and so in India.
As you know colleges which are funded by state of central government is supposed to have lower tuition fee. But fee structure varies university to university. You can look for fee structure of government colleges of your state.
For your information, let me tell you IITs charges Rs. 50,000 as tuition fee per annum. And tuition fee of NITs are Rs. 35000 which is supposed to be raised to the amount Rs. 50,000 per annum very soon.
If you want to know the name of best university offering engineering degree which have lowest fees is Jadavpur University. It's rank in india is 11. It's tuition fee is only Rs. 2,800 per semester. But unfortunately if you are not domicile of West Bengal, you can't take admission to this university.
If you have any further question, feel free to ask..
All the Best
9th July 2011, 09:33 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

if you do B.TECH

then you go for govt. college ,there fee structure is very low than other

private college.

So for enter govt. college you clear all entrance exam in top most rank....

first you try IIT JEE then AIEEE........
9th July 2011, 09:38 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

if you do B.TECH

then you go for govt. college ,there fee structure is very low than other

private college.

So for enter govt. college you clear all entrance exam in top most rank....

first you try IIT JEE then AIEEE........
9th July 2011, 09:46 PM
RAJENDRA KUMAR SINGH
Junior Member+

Most of the Government Institutes provide less Fee Structure for B.Tech courses.And they are preferred first by all the engineering students.
The Indian Institute of Technology (most commonly known as IITs) are the first choice of every B.Tech inclined students.These are government,India's THE BEST Engineering Institutes and again provides low fee structure and the best career oppurtunities.The admission to these colleges is taken through IIT-JEE(Joint entrance examination) conducted at All India Level.
Then comes National Institute Of Technology (most commonly called NITs) are the second most demanded Government enginering colleges and these provide very low fee stucture about 16000-20000 per annum(exclusive of hostel fees).The admission to these is done through AIEEE(All India Engineering Entrance Examination) conducted again at All India level.
Then comes other state government colleges which also provide low fee structure & their admission is done through appearing in State Common Entrance Test(CET) conducted at state level.
Then the priority comes for Private Institutions that generally has high fee structure.
9th July 2011, 10:36 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

B.tech fees varies from college to college, state to state.

You have not mentioned it particularly...

But all Government colleges takes very low fees compared to private colleges.

So some of the govt. colleges are given below.

The list of top 50 colleges are given here.

To about their fee structure contact those colleges.
9th July 2011, 11:44 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
I want to do B.tech.
dear friend,
you forgot to mention your state and place. in every state, the lowest fees is of government colleges like nit. iit colleges are also having very low fees. in private colleges, the lowest fees which you can expect is 40,000. below this fees if you found any college, then that college will not be a government recognized or may not be having a good value. in u.p. you will find a lot of private colleges with very low fees. if reputation of college does not matters to you, then you can take admission there.
10th July 2011, 01:53 AM
namit_sahu21
Member+

In India the engineering colleges with lowest fee are-

1. All the government colleges or autonomous. -
It includes all the IIT's , NIT's and GEC's(Govt. Engineering College).
There are about 2 to 3 Gec's in each state.
There are 15 IIT's in India the selection in which is done through an entrance exam called IIT-JEE.
There are 35 NIT's in India in which seats are filled by the entrance exam called AIEEE.

2. Also there are some private institutes which provide high quality engineering education at very low fee.
6th August 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

how do i get admission in jadavpur university...i am from bengal...how much minimum rank do i need in wbjee or aieee to get admissin in it
5th December 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

sanjay kumar meena(RAJASTHAN) i belong from ST.please tell me fee structure OF best colleges for B.tech ane cutoff also of ST
5th January 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Hi i m from kashmir my name is Parray shakeel.I WANT TO DO B.TECH.So I wanna know that is any fee relaxation for j&k students in any state.If yes plz send college name & detail
21st January 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Top most ten goverment university in up except iit and niit
21st March 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i know about fees strcture in b-tech,
but we are not maintane havy amount at fees
so plz give all detai]

thank
9th April 2012, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me which state provides best campus selection at low rate ? i have heard banglore college offers best campus? my first prefrence is software engg?
9th April 2012, 01:12 PM
bablucena9

hi;
if you want b.tech with low fees
then here is big university for you.
that' is ccshau hisar (india)
HERE YOU CAN B.TECH WITH AGRICULTURE
total fees of b.tech is 1 lakh only.
hurry up.
i am waiting
you can also join www.hau.ernet.in
9th April 2012, 03:57 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
I want to do B.tech.
HI!
Best engineering college with low fees are:-
Indian Institute of technology, Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
National Institute of Technology, Trichy
National Institute of Technology, Wrangal
etc

good luck!
4th May 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
please i want to know how is lovely professional university???
is it a good university or not in case of education and placements????
11th May 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Which university is best to study b.com in hyderabad? What is the fee structure of that university?
8th July 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I m frm assam,nd i wnt to do b.tech with low fee structure..in govt. University,if i didn't clear iit or aieee exam
10th July 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

How is the faculty and placement of jadavpur university?
23rd August 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

i want to do B TECH but idont know about the collags which is with low fee and with good education system
29th August 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

which college will be better for engineering university with 30,000 per semester fee for b.tech
4th April 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

which university is best for doing b.tech in maharashtra with lowest tution fee?
19th June 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

tell me fee structure for B.Tech courses at Jadavpur University?
20th June 2013, 02:27 AM
nitusinghania

[QUOTE=abhishek5;876791]I want to do B.tech.
And also tell its fee structure?[/
i think aryans group of colleges at chandigarh is good for btech. because it offers scholarships and loan facilities to all students who r studying there.so if u dont that much of capital so dont worry u will get an admission there at low cost .its overall fees including all expenses is around 5lacs.i know its a big amount but u get a loan facility there.for more details u can search about this college at google...
and yes, one more thing it is free for SC/ST.so u can contact them.
goodluck.
thanx
23rd June 2013, 06:29 PM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend.....

university is best university with low fee for doing B.Tech
---------------------------------

1.Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
2.National Institute of Technology, Wrangal
3.Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
4.Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
5.Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,
6.National Institute of Technology, Wrangal
7.Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
8.National Institute of Technology, Trichy
9.Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
10.National Institute of Technology, Trichy
11.Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
12.vellore inst. of techno.
13.madras christian coll.
14.karnataka state open univ.
15.Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
16.anna univ.
11th July 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Best university in india for Btech is Aligarh Muslim Unoversity(AMU),aligarh.
Its fee is unimaginable as it funded by government ,its around 8000/-rupee for 4years ie whole course!!!Rush for it.
It has also been selected among seven institutes selected by mhrd to be upgraded to iits...

Best in all aspects ...dont think just apply for it ...it conducts its own test as its purely Autonomous.
It is also among top oldest 6 universities of India
It is a globally reputed university.
It has Asias 2nd largest library and many more...
find out more..
thanks
11th July 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Best university in india for Btech is Aligarh Muslim Unoversity(AMU),aligarh.
Its fee is unimaginable as it funded by government ,its around 8000/-rupee for 4years ie whole course!!!Rush for it.
It has also been selected among seven institutes selected by mhrd to be upgraded to iits...

Best in all aspects ...dont think just apply for it ...it conducts its own test as its purely Autonomous.
It is also among top oldest 6 universities of India
It is a globally reputed university.by times higher education london
It has Asias 2nd largest library and many more...
find out more..
thanks
13th March 2014, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

NIFFT,Ranchi has a fee of Rs8405 per semester: Lowest among all CENTRALIZED INDIAN TECHNICAL
COLLEGES
16th July 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Is the fees of IT branch of btech more than other branches in Jadavpur university if so how much
18th November 2014, 11:34 AM
srikantheswar

Hi sir
I am Studying polytechnic 2nd year in gudlavalleru polytechnic . In my first year I got 65% and I would like to do my btech in us/UK please tell me the process and low fee university..
21st November 2014, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

i want Admission in Hyderabad private engenring
college low fees without donations please give me detail 8875085776. [email protected]
23rd May 2015, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 th exam by 60,% I m from assam....I haven't given any entrance exam...now I want to study B tech with low fees......please give me a engineering college name with this all facilities I want???
12th January 2016, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir,iam from kerala..i want admission in btech in petroleum egg. So i will be greatful if you provide me some entrance exams that i can apply for admission in institutions with low fee that my family can afford..
14th April 2016, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir
Let me best affordable fee for b.tech in Bangalore in the. Village
21st April 2016, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am actually in inter 2nd year hope to get about 96%
I actually wanted to know about the best college and best branch among the following
SRM,MANIPAL,VIT,AMRITA
PLZ suggest me a branch also I am unable to decide
6th July 2016, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

My total budget for 4 years is Rs 4lacs for Btech in computer science and engineering. Is there any good college within my budget with good placement and academics record??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?