23rd July 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

How much will be the expense if we wanted to pursue higher studies in London?

Hi,

I am ramya, doing B.Sc agriculture, currently in 3rd year..I want to know the expenses incur to pursue ms n London...and wat r d exams i need to take to get the scholarships...? Can someone please provide me the answer soon on this?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go London for higher studies as my relatives are their? Colleges near London Leister and marks required for them?
  2. Loan upon B.Tech certificate is possible? Maximum expected amount that I can get?
  3. Which course should I pursue after graduation so that I could opt Journalism? What is the scope there? List of universities in London offering the course?
  4. What course should I take after completion of Automobile Engineering diploma and B.Tech course?
  5. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  6. Which courses can I do abroad after passing CBSE 10th?
  7. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  8. Non Technical Higher Studies Options after B.E./B.Tech.?
  9. Minimum marks required for higher studies in London after B.Tech EEE?
  10. What to do after completing BSc IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Does this good of going to London to pursue Engineering? Which place is better for this course between India and England?
  12. How to pursue higher studies in overseas after doing B.E Industrial Engineering
  13. Where can I pursue my studies after completing 3 years diploma in automobile
  14. Where can I get job four year partime diploma in electrical engineering?
  15. Career in Public Sector Units after Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  16. Detail and procedure to do higher studies after B.Pharm in abroad?
  17. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology?
  18. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
24th July 2015, 08:04 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much will be the expense if we wanted to pursue higher studies in London?

The fee and other expenses to pursue MS course in London will depend on the university, you choose, because the fee structure varies from one university to another university. So, we can tell you the exact fee expenses only if you can specify university name. The minimum fee will cost around 15 Lakhs rupees to study MS course in London Universities.

Required Exams:-
To apply for admission in London universities, you should complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams. If you can get good score in these exams, you will have a chance to get scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?