9th November 2012, 03:01 AM
ghoraghuri

How to do Ph.D in education from any university of West Bengal

Sir i want to do phd in education from any university in west bengal.pls help me by informing about type,pattern of entrance exam & eligibility criteria.also total number of seats in each university

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course?
  2. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course
  3. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  4. List of colleges with fee expense which offer correspondence PhD in Eco-Tourism in West Bengal? Procedure and age limit to apply? -- [New]
  5. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  6. Are certificates issued by Shiats Deemed University of Allahabad recognized by private companies, school, public institutes and government of West Bengal?
  7. AICTE approved distance education university in West Bengal for doing B.E/B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to join distance education of B.Tech engineering college in West Bengal?
  9. Where could I do diploma in mechanical with distance education in West Bengal? Contact details of those colleges or universities?
  10. Names and contact details of B.Ed colleges in Kolkata?
  11. List of government college for biotechnology in Kolkata?
  12. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  13. Can I pursue B.Tech degree in biochemical engineering from west bengal? Currently I am pursuing B.Sc in biochemistry from Burdwan University, west bengal. List of colleges in WB for the same?
  14. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  15. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  16. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  17. List of good colleges in Kolkata that I can get after scoring 10000 rank in WBJEE? Which college can I get?
  18. Which university is better between Anna University and West Bengal University?
25th August 2016, 03:00 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in education from any university of West Bengal

For Ph.D degree candidate must have passed Masters degree in relevant discipline from any from any recognized University. The minimum percentage required for Ph.D degree in your Master degree is 50%. Also you need to appear in entrance examination to get admission in Ph.D. Most of the university offers admission in Ph.D of the basis of merit of candidate's Master degree examination. But, some top university conduct their own entrance examination to offer admission in its Ph.D. You have to contact the college administration where you wish to take admission in Ph.D. The admission process followed for Ph.D degree differs from Institute to Institute.

Important Tentative Dates:

The last date for submission of application:Start of Sept

List of eligible candidates for the Entrance Test :2nd week of Sept

Date of Entrance Test :Last of September

Syllabus:
Mathematics
Chemistry
Management Studies
Biological Sciences
Atmospheric Sciences
Materials Science

Exam Pattern:
The question paper shall contain 50 objective type questions of one mark each, and essay type/ short answer questions for 50 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?