26th November 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of B.Sc in graduation?

What is the duration of B.Sc in graduation? In how many years I can complete this graduation? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. I am looking for a quick response from your side.

26th November 2015, 11:44 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the duration of B.Sc in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the duration of B.Sc in graduation? In how many years I can complete this graduation? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. I am looking for a quick response from your side.
The duration of the B.Sc course differs from college to college. However, the extract duration will be minimum 3 years and maximum 5 years based on the university. The applicant must complete 12th standard in science stream with 50% from a recognized university to be eligible for B.S course.
27th November 2015, 06:30 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc stands for Bachelor of Science. There are so many subjects in which you can do this degree like Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry etc.

Duration of this course is three years from any UGC recognized university. The course is divided into six semesters and thus overall duration of this course is three years.

You can complete your graduation in three years.
27th November 2015, 06:37 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Bachelor's degree in science from any college or any university of India is three years. For example if you get admission in B.Sc in 2016, you will have three academic years like 2016-17, 2017-2018 and 2018-2019.

These three academic years are further divided into six semesters in latest trends of academics.
27th November 2015, 11:57 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Duration of B.Sc in graduation :

Minimum : 3 years
Maximum : 5 years

Candidate have to complete B.Sc in minimum 3 years or maximum 5 years from any recognised university.
27th November 2015, 12:26 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The duration of the B.Sc course is 3 years.

The duration of many arts / science / commerce graduation is 3 years.

The duration of B.E or B.Tech is 4 years.
27th November 2015, 01:00 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc stands for Bachelor of science.

It is an undergraduate course and the duration of the B.Sc course is 3 years.

The minimum duration that one should complete the B.Sc course is 3 years, while the maximum duration is 6 years.
27th November 2015, 04:16 PM
vaibhavibharadwaj

hii.,
B.Sc ( bachelor of Science) course duration is minimum 3 years. And the course maximum duration is 6 years.
when you are decided to do the same course in distance education it is also during 3to6 years.
27th November 2015, 04:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Duration of a B.Sc course is of 3 years duration. You can complete the course in 3 years minimum.

There are some exception like during lateral entry admission. If anyone has got lateral admission in second year then for him/her it will be of 2 years duration.
27th November 2015, 05:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The duration of BSc graduation is 3 years and it is divided in semesters. Each year has two semesters.

After 12th, you can join graduation in the stream you are interested and according to your subjects.
27th November 2015, 06:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

The duration of B.Sc Graduate Degree is "3 years" only. Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) is an undergraduate course for doing which candidates must have passed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern or its equivalent from a recognized institute/ college. Hence, the duration of B.Sc course is "3 years" or "6 Semesters". Remember, 3 years is the minimum period to complete this B.Sc course as far as some institutes are concerned the duration of this B.Sc course may even go up to 6 years. But in general, the duration of this B.Sc course is "Three Years". Again there are several streams to choose in Bachelor of Science course. Various streams available are, Zoology (B.Sc in Zoology), Botany, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Biochemistry, Mathematics, B.Sc in Physics, Environmental Science and B.Sc in Electronics.
19th January 2021, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

I am fail bsc 2nd year 3 times so what is the maximum time period bsc can I appear second year again
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?