9th February 2010, 04:03 PM
mdkhanbasha

Can A.M.I.E with 3 years experience apply for M.E./M.Tech in Anna University, TANCET?

I have done AMIE in EEE (passed in 2006) with only 55% marks. Am I eligible for Admission to M.E. in Anna univ. Can I apply for TANCET? Because somewhere I heard that 3 years experience required for AMIEans to get M.E Admission. (Already I have 3 years experience)

Any body can clarify?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET?
  2. Is it possible to study in Anna University through GATE without appearing in TANCET?
  3. Number of seats available in Anna University? Minimum TANCET marks to apply for PG program?
  4. Am I eligible to study M.Tech in Anna University if scored 36.717 marks in TANCET and 22.67 marks in GATE?
  5. Colleges under Anna University offering M.E. to a candidate who has secured 4095 AIR in GATE and scored 51.057 marks in TANCET? Date of counselling in Anna University through TANCET?
  6. Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Anna University TANCET-MCA if belongs to Uttar Pradesh?
  8. How can I apply for TANCET counseling?
  9. Is it possible to get seat for ME in Anna University with a rank of 30687 in TANCET being a candidate of SC category?
  10. Entrance Exam for ME CSE (tancet, anna university coimbatore)
  11. How to get admission to Anna University after missing the TANCET exam?
  12. Last 10 years MBA and MCA TANCET exam question papers with answers from Anna University
  13. What is TANCET M.E cutoff for Anna University
  14. Possibility to study in Anna University for SC candidate with 32.174 marks in TANCET(ME)?
  15. Can I apply for TANCET Exam to join MCA course in Anna University after completion of BCA course from IGNOU?
  16. How to join the Part Time ME in Annauniversity -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to get admission in Anna University or any other Government colleges with 20.021 marks in TANCET for SC candidate? -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission in Anna University, Guindy if scored 42.18 marks in TANCET-ME being an OBC student?
11th February 2010, 12:42 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can A.M.I.E with 3 years experience apply for M.E./M.Tech in Anna University, TANCET?

yes dear you can apply for tancet but i think you need to have 60%or above to be eligible for applying into anna vishwapeetham.. hope you understand do clarify from their official website for more details... bye take care and good luck...
23rd February 2010, 01:18 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can A.M.I.E with 3 years experience apply for M.E./M.Tech in Anna University, TANCET?

As per my knowledge 60% aggregate is must to apply for the examination of Anna University. moreover you can apply for TANCET.
All the best.
4th March 2010, 11:34 PM
mathur

60% aggregate is required to get admission in me in anna university
23rd March 2010, 07:52 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

A candidate should have a bachelor’s/master’s degree or equivalent in the corresponding discipline in which the student wants to pursue M.E./M.Tech
24th March 2010, 01:35 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

for the tancet exam,it is no matter that
how much experience you have,
if you are graduate then you can apply,
and you are eligible,and you can apply for this,
ok
24th March 2010, 06:11 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
you satisfy the experience criteria but not the marks
a minimum of 60% marks are needed to be eligible
just visit the official website to clarify
all the best
1st April 2010, 03:11 PM
shanchin2k

Dear friend,
You are eligible for appearing TANCET and join ME degree at Anna university. There is no issue about percentage but for AMIE holders it is needed to have 2 years experience after completing AMIE. Refer the following link to apply for TANCET.

http://www.annauniv.edu/tancet2010/

Regards,
Shanmugam
21st January 2011, 07:02 AM
Unregistered

can any one clarify that whether it is necessary to have experiance after completing amie with 70% marks
28th March 2011, 12:59 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Yes dear you can apply for tancet but i think you need to have 60%or above to be eligible for applying into anna vishwapeetham. Hope you understand do clarify from their official website for more details.
Thanks.
All the best.
12th May 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

i am a diploma in electronics and communication complete with 2010 scoring 67% i am a average student and job search amie (or)b.tech what i am do?
28th May 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

can AMIE apply for part time ME course in anna university
28th May 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Can A.M.I.E apply for part time M.E./M.Tech in Anna University.?
2nd June 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

i have passed AMIE in CSE with 61%. what are the procedures for joining ME in CSE in anna university?
4th June 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

I passed the B.tech from Y.C.M.O.U with 57% of marks, am i eligible to apply for getting the M. Tech. from AMIE.
26th June 2011, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Percentage of marks no problem and only need 2years of experience with AMIE pass. you can apply. in tancet prospects also indicates.
28th August 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir i was completed diploma civil engg now working in construction further what will suitable studies for me either amie or BE??????????????????? part time
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?