14th November 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

How may I join MA in political science through correspondence program?

i am a employee and i want to do an MA in pol science through corresponding what can i do?

please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  2. Which are the institutes providing Ph.D in Political Science through correspondence? Can I get a chance after scoring 53%?
  3. How can I study correspondence M.A.(Political Science) if already completed from Rajasthan University?
  4. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Phil in Political Science? Job opportunities for Political Science postgraduate?
  5. How can I apply to study correspondence M.A.(Political Science) in IGNOU being a B.A. graduate?
  6. What are the best courses to do after completing Graduation?
  7. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best distance or correspondence education program for M.Phil in Political Science?
  9. What is the difference between Political Science and Political Philosophy courses?
  10. Can I study Correspondence M.A.(Political Science) through Hindi Medium in Mumbai University after completed the same from Rajasthan University?
  11. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  12. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
  13. How can I study correspondence M.A.(Political Science) in Hindi Medium if already completed from Calcutta University?
  14. List of colleges offering correspondence M.A.(Political Science) course under Delhi University? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for correspondence M.A.(Political Science) postgraduate? Job opportunities for NET qualified candidate in Delhi?
  16. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  17. Is it possible to join Political Science course in JNU with 45% in 12th?
  18. How to do correspondence M.Phil Political Science? Which university is best for it?
14th March 2012, 09:39 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I join MA in political science through correspondence program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a employee and i want to do an MA in pol science through corresponding what can i do?

please send me the details

If a candidate is wiling to pursue Master of Arts [Political Science] through distance mode than none is better than Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU]. The University is recognized by all the required regulatory bodies. To be eligible for admission in the mentioned University, one must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University. The duration of the program is 2 years. However, it can extend up to 5 years. For detail information you may refer to the nearest study center of IGNOU situated in you locality.

You may also refer to the given address, in order to know about the study center:

School of Social Sciences,
Indira Gandhi National Open University - IGNOU
Maidan Garhi
New Delhi - 110068
India
Tel. No. - +91-29534336-29531845

However, you may also refer to some other Institutes which are well recognized and offers Master of Arts [Political Science] through distance mode, such as:

Kakatiya University
Karnataka State Open University
Annamalai University
Andhra University
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj [Open] University
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University.
11th May 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I join MA in political science through correspondence program?

is delhi university offers ma pol.science through distance mode?
23rd November 2013, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

please tel me know the session and the fees for each year including examination fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?