15th February 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Whether Allahabad University offer distance PhD in English to a postgraduate?

Hi,
I have done Master's in English from Allahabad University. Now I want to do PhD in English from same university under distance education. I want to ask does that university offers PhD in distance education?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study PhD in English Literature without appearing in any entrance exam for distance English postgraduate?
  2. Can I register for PhD course in Calicut University being a Distance M.A.(English) postgraduate of Andhra University?
  3. List of Distance universities which offer PhD in English -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Study PhD in IT for MBA postgraduate of Deemed University?
  5. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  8. List of institutes which offer Distance PhD to M.Com postgraduate in Delhi?
  9. How to study PhD and become English Professor being a postgraduate?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  11. Does University of Pune offer PhD in Fine Arts for MFA postgraduate?
  12. Eligibility to study PhD(English) in Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur for English postgraduate?
  13. How can I get admission to study PhD in English being a M.A. and B.Ed postgraduate?
  14. How to apply for Ph.D to become English professor being a postgraduate?
  15. Eligibility to do PhD in Allahabad or Lucknow University for History postgraduate of IGNOU with 57% marks?
  16. Does Bundelkhand University has authentication to offer PhD course?
  17. Do the following colleges allow Ph.D in PS despite of PG from Purvanchal university?
  18. How to take admission for study PhD in Nephrology for Parasitology postgraduate?
16th March 2016, 01:04 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether Allahabad University offer distance PhD in English to a postgraduate?

There is provision in Allahabad University for the course of Part time PhD.
So you can get yourself admitted to the course of PhD in Part time mode.
The process of admission in this course also is same as that of a regular PhD candidate.
So prepare yourself so that you can get admitted to the course of PhD in Part Time mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?