10th January 2017, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

From which University should I pursue B.Ed after completing BA from School of Open Learning (Delhi University)?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BA from School of Open Learning (Delhi University) scoring 54% marks and now I want to pursue B.Ed course so I want to know from which University should I pursue B.Ed after completing BA from Delhi University? Please answer as soon as possible.

11th January 2017, 06:18 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which University should I pursue B.Ed after completing BA from School of Open Learning (Delhi University)?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two year course from a recognised university.

The minimum eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50% and relaxation in aggregate for reserved category.

So, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted by various university for admission in course. Some of the best options are :-

Delhi university.

IGNOU.

B.R Ambedkar Open university.
13th January 2017, 09:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which University should I pursue B.Ed after completing BA from School of Open Learning (Delhi University)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BA from School of Open Learning (Delhi University) scoring 54% marks and now I want to pursue B.Ed course so I want to know from which University should I pursue B.Ed after completing BA from Delhi University? Please answer as soon as possible.
You have completed graduation degree in with 54% from Delhi University through open learning so you are eligible to do B.Ed course in any institute. Because Delhi University is recognized by UGC.

List of the B.Ed colleges are,

Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa (Haryana)
Sirsa (Sirsa Dist.) - 125055

Kurukshetra University : University College of Education, Kurukshetra (Haryana)
Kurukshetra (Kurukshetra Dist.) - 132119

Kurukshetra University : Department of Education, Kurukshetra (Haryana)
Kurukshetra University - Faculty of Education , Kurukshetra (Kurukshetra Dist.) - 136119

University College of Education, Kurukshetra (Haryana)
Kurukshetra (Kurukshetra Dist.) - 132119

Vikramaditya College of Education, Rohtak (Haryana)
VPO - Morkheri, Tehsil - Sampla , Rohtak (Rohtak Dist.)

Tirupati College of Education, Faridabad (Haryana)
Near Govt. K. T. College, Sardulgarh Road, Ratia , Faridabad (Faridabad Dist.)

Swami Vivekananda College of Education, Jagadhri (Haryana)
Adj. Sec. #18, Huda , Jagadhri (Yamuna Nagar Dist.) - 135003

Green Wood College of Education, Karnal (Haryana)
VPO-Ranwar, Tehsil-Karnal , Karnal (Karnal Dist.) - 132039

Arya Vidya Mandir Institute of Education
Plot No. 287, J.V.P.D. Scheme,
Vile Parle W, Mumbai-400049.
Tel- 022 – 66993700,66936782

St. Teresa’s Institute of Education
S V Road,Near Akbarallys,
Santacruz W,Mumbai – 400054
Tel - + (91)-(22)-26490252

Guru Nanak Vidyak Society College of Education
Educational Complex,
Shivaji Talao, Tank Road,
Bhandup(West), Mumbai 400 078,
Telephone - +91- 22 – 25946050
Fax - +91-22 - 24013273

St. Xavier’s Institute of Education
5, Mahapalika Marg,
Mumbai 400 001
Phone - 22014666, 22078491
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?