31st July 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Useful courses in Banking after B.Sc. IT?

which are the courses are usefull in banking field after bsci.t. because i want to start my career in banking sector.

8th October 2011, 07:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Useful courses in Banking after B.Sc. IT?

There are many institutes which offer banking courses in India. The course curriculum is designed to meet all the banking operations needs. This includes marketing, international finance etc. Some of the institutes are National Institute of Bank Management and the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance. One can even give the PO exam of banks to get direct entry into banks.
15th November 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

bt after bsc-it...wt to do next to get into banking? and is there a good scope for Itians?
22nd November 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am a graduate student and i want to know IFBI BANKING PROGRAM
26th December 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

What are couses available in the field of Ethical hacking Network security etc
17th January 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

i am pass out B.S.C. IT form Punjab technical university , know i am reading in Delhi my interest is programming pls suggest me what courses i am choose
9th March 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Is it advisable to go for banking course after BSC.IT? What is the scope in Banking sector for ITians? I did my 2 in science stream, so I dnt have knowledge in commerce. So which institution should I join where I can gain knowledge about commerce and banking. I want to make career in Govt. bank, so which entrance exam should I appear? Thanx in advance.
12th March 2012, 07:14 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Wireless Communication etc. After completion of MSc. you will have to go for additional diploma/certificate course in any of these above mentioned streams depending upon your interest, preference and aptitude for that field.MCA is good if you want to explore career otpions in web development, software development, database administration, hardware and networking.Hence we would recommend to anaylse your interests and aptitude for various domains and your furture aspirations and then make a choice between MCA and MSc.(CS).As regarding MCA, if you want to do it through regular mode then you will have to wait for one year. Regular mode is advisable as regular mode courses have more value than distance course.Hope this helps. All the Best!
10th April 2023, 06:09 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

If you have a B.Sc. IT degree and you want to pursue a career in banking, here are some useful courses that you can consider:

Banking and Finance: This course covers the basics of banking and finance, including financial markets, banking products and services, and financial analysis. It will provide you with a broad understanding of the banking industry and the financial landscape.

Financial Analysis and Modelling: This course will help you develop advanced analytical skills and learn how to create financial models. It is a useful course for those interested in investment banking, financial planning, or corporate finance.

Risk Management: This course covers the principles of risk management, including identification, assessment, and mitigation of risk. It is a valuable course for those interested in risk management or credit analysis.

Business Analytics: This course will teach you how to analyze data and use it to make informed business decisions. It is a useful course for those interested in financial analysis or investment management.

Accounting: This course covers the principles of accounting, including financial statements, accounting rules, and financial analysis. It is a useful course for those interested in accounting or financial analysis.

Investment Banking: This course covers the principles of investment banking, including mergers and acquisitions, initial public offerings, and private equity. It is a useful course for those interested in investment banking or corporate finance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?