13th March 2018, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

B.Tech with B.Ed is valid for government teacher post or not?

I have B.Tech in Civil Engineering with B.Ed. Am I eligible for the post of Primary or Secondary government teacher? Or can I teach in colleges also?

Related Questions:
  1. B.Tech with B.Ed is valid for government teacher post or not?
  2. What is the qualification required to get a job of Government Intermediate Teacher?
  3. Without B.Ed can I get primary teacher post after qualifying TET? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I be eligible for government teacher post after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the post of government teacher
  5. Eligibility to get Government Teacher job in Odisha for BEd & CTET qualified candidate? -- [New]
  6. Is the degree of Shiksha Visharad valid in Rajasthan Government Teacher Vacancies? Is it equivalent to B.Ed?
  7. Eligibility to become a Computer Teacher in any Government school for BTech ECE graduate?
  8. Diploma from government polytechnic and B.Tech from UPTU are valid for Inspector post recruitment?
  9. What is the qualification required to become a drawing Teacher in government schools?
  10. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  11. Eligibility for the post of Yoga Teacher in a government school?
  12. How to do government teacher job after studying B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for higher secondary teacher job for Gujarat Government after completion of M.Sc Physics in MKU University?
  14. Can I do PhD after BA with hindi and MA with English?
  15. How to do distance B.Ed while working as a teacher
  16. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  17. Age limit for General candidates for Teachers post in Government Schools?
  18. How a teacher will be appointed as a regular(permanent) teacher like other government jobs? Am I eligible for the post of teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Navadaya Vidyalaya like schools?
26th March 2018, 09:26 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Tech with B.Ed is valid for government teacher post or not?

Yes, B.Tech with B.Ed is valid for government teacher post. You are eligible for the post post of Primary or Secondary government Teacher. You can teach in college also.You can apply for B.Ed course following the given details.

You need to write an Entrance Examination called TET(Teacher Eligibility Test). There is no upper age limit to appear for this exam. For this to be eligible the minimum basic educational qualification in Bachelor Degree or Graduation from any stream. As you are with the B.Tech qualification you no need to worry. Generally Government B.Ed colleges are very good and it would be beneficial to you for your career. So to achieve this you need to be top or get good rank in Entrance Examination.

This B.Ed exam exam is conducted for the recruitment of the higher secondary school teacher post in each state generally. There by after achieving and completion of the B.Ed course then you can go for the Lectureship. There by you will become a lecturer. The minimum percentage you must attained is 50% and if it is for the reserved candidate then it would be about 45%.
27th March 2018, 05:59 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for teacher recruitment examination. CTET examination is conducted for recruitment as teacher in central government schools.

The eligibility to appear for primary teacher recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed 12th and have diploma in education degree.

Candidates with B.Ed qualification are eligible to appear for TET examination.

For recruitment as lecturer you have to qualify for NET or SET examination.
28th March 2018, 08:41 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the validity of B.Ed ( Bachelor of Education ) degree pursued after B.Tech in Civil Engineering degree course then I would like to let you know that it is certainly valid and hence you are eligible for the post of teacher in primary of secondary government schools.

Further, for your recruitment as teacher in government schools you need to qualify TET ( Teacher Eligibility Test ) such as CTET and various state TETs.
15th July 2021, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

I have done Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical stream and completed B.Ed. in physics and maths. Am i eligible for government school teacher jobs? If so which stream i will be leigible?
15th August 2022, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a 10 class pass then diploma in ETC pass then B.Tech in EEE pass so now I want to admission in B. Ed and will be a teacher in future so it's possible or not
10th April 2023, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Good morning sir %u2600%uFE0F
I am Swetha from warangal
I have completed b.tech with b.ed of mathematics and physics methodology...
I have passed CTET and tet....
Am I eligible for TGT physical science Post in gurukula recruitment notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?