25th February 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I do after graduation along with preparation of SSC and Bank PO exams?

please let me know that what i can i do after my graduation, still i am preparing for ssc and bank p.o which course i join to enhance my qualification

regards
jujhar singh

17th June 2012, 10:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I do after graduation along with preparation of SSC and Bank PO exams?

There is no need to study any special course, for SSC and Bank exams. QA, Reasoning, General awareness, etc are the main topics included in these exams. Exam pattern and syllabus may vary with job profile. Self preparation with the help to reference texts and education portals is enough to clear the test. If you face difficulty in self preparation, you can approach a coaching center for training programs.
8th July 2014, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I do after graduation along with preparation of SSC and Bank PO exams?

hello, i m in bsc 2nd year nd i have no computer knowegde.Can u tell me what type of computer courses required in banking sector becaz after graduations i will do banking prep. reply me soon ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?