29th June 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Vacancies available for a job in TT? When are the forms available?

Sir i have done 10thin .my age is 16years. I want to know when will be the T.T. Vacancies available and the forms also

5th December 2011, 01:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vacancies available for a job in TT? When are the forms available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i have done 10thin .my age is 16years. I want to know when will be the T.T. Vacancies available and the forms also
Dear Friend,

I understand your concern, but you will have to be precise with your requirements.
The initials T.T. can have different meanings. It can be Trinidad and Tobago, Technology and Teritiary Education, The Telegraph, TT-Man of Isle.

Hope you will soon post your questions with the full details.
We shall be happy to help you.
20th July 2014, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Vacancies available for a job in TT? When are the forms available?

sir i am 12 th pass with pcm sir what can i do for the job of TT and is form avilable please reply sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?