15th December 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Job vacancies for freshers in EEE branch?

Hi sir,

I have completed my Bteh this year ,and desperately searching for job in Electronic field .Could you please help me with the companies having vacancies in the same field or some consultancies who can help me get hired in my field .

Though i have posted my resume on several job websites ,but its all useless.....I m getting call for call center job.

Regards

Danish

8th March 2014, 03:00 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: JOb vacancies for freshers in EEE branch

I will not say that call center jobs are useless because it will be the better option to take rather waiting for months to get a proper job. So when you work in a call center you will develop your communication skills as well as earn some money + search for the job in your field. Once you get the suitable job you can come out from the call center job for sure.

Yes, I accept that there is no way to get settled in life by doing the call center job but it will be always good when we consider as a part time job before going to the full time as these days there are many competitions and getting job right after B.E is really tough when compared with the previous days.

You can probably think of doing some PG course in your field for 2+ yrs so that you will gain more knowledge plus many companies do have there criteria as PG candidates for freshers wherein you will be eligible for it. You can either opt for M.E(Masters of Engineering) or M.S(Masters of Science) in Electrical field. M.E will also give you the opportunity to take up the professor post in colleges as well as to get job in the domain and M.S will purely help you to get the core job but you need to do the course overseas.

So, make sure you won't waste much of time when searching for a job just use the time wisely and for sure you will get the job at the right time when you are well prepared for it. The only best way to search for a job is to apply in the online portals and wait or talk with your friends, seniors, relatives etc.. and make sure that they will send in your resume in respective companies which they work and are based on your domain which will help a lot to get the job soon. Since the job vacancies comes in only if the company required people there will be no way that we can get a concrete information of the same unless we have the contacts build up among our friends and family circle.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?