16th February 2012, 09:22 PM
dr.richa gandhi

Vacancies for junior residential ship in Hospitals?

I am dr.richa gandhi into my internship will be completed in march 2012. tell me about vacancies for junior residential ship in hospitals 2012

Related Questions:
  1. What are the vacancies for the post of Dentist in WHO, UNICEF, Government Hospitals, CGHS, ESI and private hospitals?
  2. How to apply as a Junior Residential Doctor in leading hospitals in Delhi?
  3. When we will get new updates for vacancies for the post of BSc staff Nurses in government hospitals in India
  4. What should I do for getting good Job immediately after the completion of my Internship being a candidate doing Dentistry? Where should I apply for Jobs? How to get through the Interviews?
  5. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of BAMS degree?
  6. Vacancies for staff nurses in Central Government Hospitals in India? Qualifications needed and how to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for Junior Residentship in leading Hospitals of Jaipur?
  8. Various jobs in government sector for M.Pharmacy students?
  9. Information about getting job in Saudi?
  10. CBSE school with IIT coaching facility in Tamil Nadu
  11. How to apply for Junior Resident in Delhi Dental Government hospitals?
  12. Present status of DNB seats for Anesthesia in Mumbai? Procedure for getting admission for DNB?
  13. What will be the salary of MBBS doctor?
  14. List best MEC residential junior college for boys in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  15. Future scope of jobs for female BDS students?
  16. Qualifications required to become a lecturer in any private college recognized by government university?
  17. Can I be appointed as a government lecturer after completing BSc and B.Ed regular and M.A private?
  18. Scope of Doctor in Aviation field? I am a PG in Radio-diagnosis
13th January 2013, 06:46 PM
gauraansh

Default Re: Vacancies for junior residential ship in Hospitals?

Vacancies for junior resident ship in most of good reputed hospitals are available.many hospitals in good cities such as delhi,kolkata,chennai,hyderabad,ranchi appoint junior residents.The entrance exams are conducted by these hospitals to appoint the students.The information of entrance exam is available on their specific sites or they may also conduct interview for applying candidates whose information is available on net or employment newspaper.The hospitals also pay salary to the selected candidates which is around 25000.The duration for JR ship is only 6 months.After completing your 6 months JR ship then you can apply for senior resident ship which is around for 1year.The hospitsls which provide JR ship are Ram Manohar lohia in Delhi,Apollo in Delhi,Safdarjang hospital in delhi,RIMS in ranchi,lady hardinge in delhi,Osmania in hyderabad etc.
23rd November 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Vacancies for junior residential ship in Hospitals?

sheetal - vacancies for post of dentist in ranchi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?