3rd July 2017, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Value of ASS (accounts service society) certified SAP

I want to know the value of ass certificate ..?
and the scopes for the sap and salary , eligibility etc for the Sap

please help me

Related Questions:
  1. How do I do SAP HR(HCM)?
  2. Courses available after graduation in B.Com after scoring 45% marks?
  3. How much is the starting salary after completing CA from Pune and SAP(ABAP) certified?
  4. Details of SAP course in Accounts and good institutes offering this course with lesser fees
  5. Scope and starting package after actuarial science course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job profile and salary packages for SAP Certified candidates in Capgemini?
  7. In which company I will get job through SAP Training if completed B.Com and working in Accounts Department? Starting salary after completing SAP Training?
  8. How to do civil engineering oriented courses like Project management, Quality Assurance, Quantity Surveying , Planning or any other Special courses?
  9. Jobs in the field of library and information science?
  10. How should I become an IPS officer?
  11. Public Service Commission, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The west Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Principles of civil Accounts, Audit and Finance (Paper-I) Exam – Download Previous Year
  12. Who are the Group A Gazetted Officer? To which group they belong to?
  13. Initial Posts given after Passing IAS Exam?
  14. What kind of job I will get after completing 2 months SAP ABAP Training being a B.Tech candidate?
  15. Is Indian Defence Account better or Indian Accounts Audit service?
  16. Eligibility to attend Capgemini Interview for SAP certified candidates?
  17. List of part time courses in Chennai?
  18. What kind of post is available in UPSC for B.Com(Accountancy) graduate?
11th January 2020, 04:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Value of ASS (accounts service society) certified SAP

I am Ansh Jha I wanted to do data entry course after iti
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?