7th July 2017, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Should I continue in CBSE board or state board?

I am in CBSE and I have given my 10th board exam. I wanted to know that I should continue in CBSE board or state board in 11th standard.

Related Questions:
  1. Shall I continue in CBSE board or change to state board after 10th standard?
  2. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  3. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  4. Procedure to get transfer from Maharashtra State Board to CBSE Board for HS Science? -- [New]
  5. Should the board need to be changed after 10th from CBSE to Gujarat board as there are more seats available in Gujarat board for Engineering?
  6. Which board is better for 1st standard? State board or CBSE board?
  7. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  8. Is it good to change board from CBSE to Kerala state while studying in 7th standard?
  9. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  10. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  11. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  12. Should I continue studying in CBSE board if want to become a Doctor?
  13. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  15. Is it right to give preference to Maharashtra State Board instead of CBSE?
  16. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  17. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  18. Is it good for one to transfer from CBSE syllabus to Kerala state syllabus?
7th July 2017, 10:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I continue in CBSE board or state board?

After completion of your 10th standard from CBSE Board, you can pursue your higher studies from CBSE or State board of your interest. It is best to pursue your 12th standard from CBSE Board instead of State board because, you can gain more theoretical and practical knowledge by pursuing your higher studies from CBSE Board. It will also be advantageous for you to appear in National level entrance examinations if you pursue your 12th standard from CBSE Board.
7th July 2017, 11:15 PM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

As you have completed your class 10 from CBSE would advise you to continue from the same board. CBSE is a good boar kind as the of education you get from there is very good and in return prepares you for the competitive exams.
8th July 2017, 11:56 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Central Board of Secondary Education is one of the best board for secondary and senior secondary studies. It is far better than any state board for 10+2. You should continue your studies without any doubt with this board.

The advantages of CBSE board over other:

>>Transparent marking scheme.

>>Syllabus suitable for various competitive entrance exam at 12th level.

>>Recognized at national and international level.

>>Quick Grievance redressal etc.
8th July 2017, 02:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in CBSE and I have given my 10th board exam. I wanted to know that I should continue in CBSE board or state board in 11th standard.
You can continue in CBSE Board itself for Class XI and XII. It is one of the recognized boards all over India and the world. The syllabus in CBSE is a lot more student friendly than state boards. CBSE Board syllabus will definitely help students who wish to pursue their education in IITs, AIIMS etc. Therefore, it is advisable to continue on the CBSE Board itself. Syllabus of CBSE Board schools in the entire country is same. CBSE Board has English and Hindi medium of education. CBSE syllabus is helpful for the students to perform well in the engineering and medical entrance examinations.
8th July 2017, 02:45 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue from any of the board either CBSE or State Board. It depends on you and your ability. But according to me you should pursue from CBSE. After completing from CBSE there will be no any confusion regarding admission in any college or university.
8th July 2017, 04:53 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Both State board and CBSE board are good in their own.
However I would advise you to stay with the CBSE board as because CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is the best board where you can score good marks with ease.
Also most of the competitive entrance examination follows CBSE syllabus pattern, so it would be easy for you to qualify in those examinations like NEET, SSC, UPSC, JEE, etc.
8th July 2017, 05:27 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

You can change school board after successful completion of any standard. But it is not suggested to change school board from CBSE to state board. The basic reason is that the syllabus and education pattern changed if you change the board.
CBSE and state board degree have equal value, however CBSE board is preferred over state board due to following reasons:
Syllabus remains unchanged throughout the country.
Helps in preparation of competitive exams like JEE.
8th July 2017, 09:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, CBSE board is better than State board based curriculum.

>> One of the best advantage following this CBSE pattern is CBSE based syllabus and curriculum is same all over India where as state's syllabus differs.

>> So while transferring from one state to one state, CBSE based pattern is the best one.

>> This is the reason why I strongly suggest you to continue in CBSE board rather than State board's one.

>> There are many schools that offer these CBSE based pattern and so I suggest you to join CBSE board to have better career opportunities.
9th July 2017, 08:32 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

You should continue with CBSE board because CBSE board is the best board. Mainly all the entrance exam is conducted by CBSE. All the questions of entrance exam is based on CBSE pattern. IN CBSE you have study with NCERT books. THese books are very profitable for you in your future. You will good score in your board from CBSE. AS CBSE has good pattern for copy checking. CBSE conducted entrance exams in all the fields like for engineering, for management, etc. So, its better to continue with CBSE. It is a best Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?