4th June 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Which are the various field which we can opt in different streams like Science and Humanities?

what r the various fields which we can opt in diffrent streamz viz science(medical and non medical) and humanities ?

28th October 2011, 03:56 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: Which are the various field which we can opt in different streams like Science and Humanities?

Here is the list for your information:

Science with PCM

Technology ( B.tech)
Engineering.(B.E)
General Garduation. (B.Sc)
Hons Graduation.(B.Sc Hons) selected subject like Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Statistics.

Science with PCB.
Medical (MBBS, BDS)
General Garduation. (B.Sc)
Hons Graduation.(B.Sc Hons) selected subject like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Boteny, Zoology.

Arts.
Managment. (BBM, CS)
General Garduation. (B.A)
Hons Graduation.(B.A Hons)

There are many vocational and certificate courses also.

Best of Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?