10th June 2011, 02:37 PM
arrabothu srikanth

Various government jobs which are available to me after completing B.Tech with 65%?

sir,i got 80%in 10th,+2 but i got 65% only in b.tech..........so...i searching for govt jobs............do u help me in providing various govt jobs ,their procedure,syllabus..............please

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of government jobs I can get after completing B.Tech with 70% marks and without any backlog?
  2. Government jobs available for me after completing B.Tech with 62%?
  3. Which government jobs will suit me after completing 10th with 80.2%, 12th with 94.7% and B.Tech with 73%?
  4. Which are the good government jobs for me? Can I get government jobs after completing AMIE?
  5. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  6. How to prepare for government jobs exam after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  7. Am I eligible for any government jobs after completing B.Tech from AP university with backlogs?
  8. Details about government jobs which are available after B.Tech? Eligibility criteria and percentage? Is government job better than the private?
  9. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
  10. Any government jobs available for me after completing Biotechnology with backlogs and 42% and 58% in 12th and 10th?
  11. What are the various government jobs available for B.Tech ECE students? -- [New]
  12. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  13. After completing B.Tech where can I apply for government jobs? What type of preparation is needed?
  14. How can I find a government job after completing B.Tech in IT?
  15. Can I be eligible to apply for government job after completing B.Tech in KSOU?
  16. Government Jobs for maths lecturers after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  17. List of government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after completing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
  18. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
30th June 2011, 02:52 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Various government jobs which are available to me after completing B.Tech with 65%?

Hey,
There are few exams conducted by UPSC for government jobs:
1>IAS
2>IES
3>IPS
4>IFS
all the above exam held for all india level.
and also same exam take place for state level too.
for more details go to www.upsc.ac.in

good luck
13th October 2011, 11:50 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Default Re: Various government jobs which are available to me after completing B.Tech with 65%?

1>ias
2>ies
3>ips
4>ifs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?