13th March 2012, 07:37 PM
romiosaha

Is VIT Vellore university AICTE approved? I am thinking to do MBA from VIT University

i am thinking to do mba from vit university at vallore.i wanted to know that is it AICTE approved?

15th March 2012, 03:51 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is VIT Vellore university AICTE approved? I am thinking to do MBA from VIT University

Quote:
Originally Posted by romiosaha View Post
i am thinking to do mba from vit university at vallore.i wanted to know that is it AICTE approved?
Vellore Institute of Technology is accredited by the All India Council for Technical Education as well as by National Board of Accreditation.

Therefore, pursuing Master of Business Administration from Vellore Institute of Technology is definitely a good move as the degree awarded by the University will get recognition at national level.

For further information. refer to the official website of the University:

www.vit.ac.in
25th May 2012, 08:36 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is VIT Vellore university AICTE approved? I am thinking to do MBA from VIT University

>>
>> Yes, VIT (Vellore Institute of Technology), Vellore is approved and affiliated by AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education)
>> Name :
VIT (Vellore Institute of Technology), Vellore
>> Affiliated to : AICTE
>> Contact Address : VIT University, Vellore-632 014, Tamilnadu, India
>> Phone : 91-416-2243091 / 93
>> E-mail : [email protected]
>> Website : http://www.vit.ac.in
>> M.B.A. 5 year Integrated Programme
> Duration : 5 years
> Eligibility : A pass in higher secondary examination conducted by the State / Central Board of Examination or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 60% overall aggregate.
>> Admission Process : JMET : The Joint Management Entrance Test is the entrance exam used to govern admission to the MBA programme.
>> APPLY NOW....
30th May 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

are u sure that VIT (vellore institute of technology) accredited by AICTE?? bcoz i checked n it said that it is not...
14th June 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

is mechanical engenering for B. Tech. at vellore is AICTE OR UGC APPROVED
17th June 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

are the M.tech courses at vit AICTE approved?
5th July 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

vit university for mtech is it aicte approved college or wat?
20th August 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

is VIT vellore has AICTE Approved phd course
23rd October 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I got Ph.d in vellore institute of technology, will a phd degree from VIT is valid one, after completing course can i use to apply for government jobs
22nd June 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

is m tech from VIT is valid?is m tech in VIT AICTE approved?
16th August 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the institute id(AICTE) of VIT university if anyone knows pls rply.......
5th May 2016, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

i am currently studying MS(Software engineering 5 years Integrated course) in VIT university , can i write Govt exams like SSC , UPSC . Some people are telling since this course is available in only few universities you cant join government service . Can anyone Please explain ?
16th May 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to know is vit affiliated to ugc and aictc. Is there any problem getting govt jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?