25th November 2010, 05:10 PM
Bobbyboss

Want to make a career in Aviation as a Pilot : Institutes in India offering reasonable fees for the course?

Please guide me i want to make a carrier in aviation as pilot.but i dont have the cash money and my dad's annual income is just 4.2lacs/annum does any bank will sanction my loan or not.if no tell me the resonable institute in india which offers the ppl course in resonable fees n later i'll do the cpl from I.G.R.U.A. Please help as soon as possible.respectively sir/madam.

Related Questions:
  1. Fees and selection in government Pilot training colleges? Career opportunities after training?
  2. List of Pilot training institutes offering BSc Aviation course?
  3. How to make my career in aviation? I am doing BSc IT from NIIT
  4. Top universities and institutes in India offering Automobile Specialization course? How can I make my career in automobile industry?
  5. Can ICE engineers make career as Commercial Pilot in India?
  6. List of top Institutes offering MBA course in Aviation in Distance Learning in India?
  7. Top 20 colleges in India providing MBA in Aviation?
  8. Time duration and fee structure of CPL course for pilot training? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Top institutes offering M.Sc. Physics and career options in astrophysics and optics?
  10. Can a btech ece student become pilot? What is the scope of aviation field in India?
  11. How to make career in Aviation Sector with Diploma in Mechanical holder? Is there any institute offering correspondence Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course?
  12. Procedure to became a Pilot after completing 12th? Entrance exam and institutions for it? -- [New]
  13. Names of the colleges in India where I can get admission in degree in Aviation?
  14. How to make my career in Horticulture? What is the pattern of the exam? List of the institutes offering this course in India?
  15. List of colleges offering Diploma in Aviation in India? Yearly fee expenses?
  16. How to become an Aviation Pilot after passing 12th?
  17. List of Government affiliated colleges offering Pilot Training to 12th student in India? How to apply?
  18. How to make a my career in aviation after Diploma in same?
3rd December 2010, 09:23 PM
mamta24
Member+

Default Re: Want to make a career in Aviation as a Pilot : Institutes in India offering reasonable fees for the course?

List Of Aviation And Pilot Training Institutes

• Asiatic International Aviation Academy, Indore
• A.H.A. Air Hostess Academy Private Limited, Hyderabad
• Academy of Aerospace and Aviation, Indore
• Acumen School of Pilot Training, New Delhi
• Air Hostess Academy (A.H.A.), New Delhi
• Airsonic Training Academy , Panaji
• Astro Professional Academy Pvt. Ltd., Udaipur
• Aviationbaba Aero Services Private Limited, New Delhi
• Bird Academy (Bird Education Society for Travel and Tourism), New Delhi
• Blue Diamond Aviation, Pune
• Bombay Flying Club, Mumbai
• Chimes Aviation Academy (C.A.A.) , Sagar
• Delhi Flying Club : School of Aviation Science and Technology, New Delhi
• Flytech Aviation Academy, Secunderabad
• Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training (F.I.A.T.), Andheri (W)
• Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training (F.I.A.T.), Chennai
• Global Institute of Flight Kare and Management, New Delhi
• Government Aviation Training Institute (G.A.T.I.), Gurgaon
• Gujarat Flying Club, Vadodara
• Haryana Institute of Civil Aviation, Karnal
• Indian Aviation Academy (I.A.A.), Andheri (W)
• Indian Institute of Hospitality Management, Thane
• Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Chandigarh
• Indraprasth Institute of Aeronautics, Gurgaon
• Inflight Airways Training Pvt. Ltd., Varanasi
• International School of Aviation (I.S.A.), New Delhi
• K.C.P.I. (Kulpvriksh Career Planners Institute), New Delhi
• Kairali Aviation (P) Ltd., Bangalore
• Kompass Aviation, Mumbai
• M.P.T.I. (India), Kolkata
• Madhya Pradesh Flying Club, Indore
• Newtech International Academy, Chennai
• Orient Flight School, Chennai
• Rajiv Gandhi Academy for Aviation Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
• Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy (R.G.A.A.), Hyderabad
• Sinhgad Technical Education Society’s Sinhgad Institute of Aviation and Hospitality Management, Pune
• Sristys Aviation, Hyderabad
• Stealth Aviation consultancy Pvt Ltd , Chennai
• T.M.T. Aviation School, Indore
• Tata Nagar Aviation Private Limited, Jamshedpur
• Trade-Wings Institute of Management (T.I.M.), Mumbai
• Trade-Wings Institute of Management Ltd, Kolkata
• TransAsia Aviation, New Delhi
• Vasundhara Aviation Academy, Bhopal
• Vertex Aviation and Hospitality Academy, Haldwani
• Vertex Aviation and Hospitality Academy, New Delhi
• Virgin Paradise Airlines Training Private Limited, Bhilai

OR

COMMERICAL PILOT LICENCE
(Male / Female)
Course Code * CPL-001

If flying is the career that you have chosen, you have taken right decision to land at AIIA.

If your aim in life is to become a pilot, your basic training and the school you are trained in, will play a vital role in fulfilment of your ambition. Selecting the right place is an important decision for you to make flying a career. At AIIA you will be given the knowledge about the flying procedure, including basic aerodynamics principles. As the airlines of the world fly more and more sophisticated aircraft, they will demand the best from their pilots. The training you receive in our institute will be evident not only in your note book but also in your skills and professional standard. So,

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Duration :
Qualification :

CPL- 06 months (for ground classes only)
Intermediate (10 + 2) with P.C.M
17 Years and above
The candidates should be medically fit to meet the required standards according to the DGCA, as tested by approved medical official.

Examination Authority :-
PPL / CPL course is designed to meet the requirements of syllabus prescribed under rules 1937 of DGCA (Director General of Civil Aviation) Govt. of India. The CPL course is a package course and includes syllabus of licence examinations required to become a professional pilot Viz. i) Student pilot. ii) Private Pilot License iii) Commercial Pilot License iv) COP/RTR (A)/FRTOL.

Expected Salaries:-
Pilots are highly paid professional when compared to employees in other sectors in India. Starting with a salary of Rs. 40,000 per month approximately up to 3.5 lacks could be earned. In a short span of time, a pilot can be promoted as co- pilot and then to captain’s post where the salaries are in the range of 1.5 lacks to 3.5 lacks per month depending on the airlines.

FEE DETAILS:-
Reg. Fee:
Study Material
Uniform
Tuition Fees
Total Fees*
5000/-(to be paid at the time of submission of application form)
2000/-
2000/-
69,990/-
15th January 2011, 06:35 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Want to make a career in Aviation as a Pilot : Institutes in India offering reasonable fees for the course?

IGRUA does not offer scholarship to any general category student.but banks give loan to suitable candidates.

It will better talk to IGRUA for details,many of students get funding from external organization like TATA,HAL etc etc.
6th February 2011, 11:13 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

Here is the list of institutes that provide several courses on aviation.

1. Academy of Aviation And Engineering, Bangalore

2. Airawat Aviation Academy, Mumbai

3. Airline Training Academy (ATA), Mumbai

4. Avalon Academy , Mumbai

5. Flytech Aviation Academy (FAA), Delhi

6. Harshita Aeronautical Foundation, Indore

7. Hindustan Aerospace & Engineering. , Pune

So choose your career in any one of these institutes.

All the best!!
19th February 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I am information technology engineer& i want to become pilot or aeronautics engineer in any international or national airways what i do through which exam i can enter
27th February 2011, 08:15 AM
xavi

hii

to make a career in Aviation as a Pilot
list of institutes that provide several courses on aviation.

good luck
27th February 2011, 08:22 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

to make a career in Aviation as a Pilot
list of institutes that provide several courses on aviation.

FEE DETAILS:-
Reg. Fee:
Study Material
Uniform
Tuition Fees
Total Fees*
5000/-(to be paid at the time of submission of application form)
2000/-
2000/-
69,990/-

different colgs have different fees structure..you may contact them for more details.

good luck
9th March 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

list the organisation giving aid and scholarship to the aviation(ATPL) students in India and abroad for Indian students
3rd May 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

i am only 10th passed would i become a pilot
6th May 2011, 04:46 AM
pilotincommand

Default I am information technology engineer& i want to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am information technology engineer& i want to become pilot or aeronautics engineer in any international or national airways what i do through which exam i can enter
WELL, HELLO MAN i M A PILOT TOO cURRENTLY WORKING IN SOUTH EAST ASIA AS CORPORATE PILOT IF U WANNA B A PILOT I WILL SUGGEST STUDY ABROAD
SINCE THE STUDY DURATION IN INDIA IS MORE DUE TO LESS NO. OF AIRCRAFTS,QUALITY OF TRAINING IS BAD DUE TO LACK OF GUD INSTRUCTORS & THERE ARE ONLY LIKE 2 OR 3 SCHOOLS WID MULTI ENGINE AIRCRAFT TRAINING AND U PAY ALMOST THE SAME FEE STUDYIN ABROAD WID UR COURSE FINISHIN IN 6TO8 MNTHS TRY EMAILIN [email protected] its run by a group of pilots tryin to guide newcomers to the right places nd answering ur questions and preventin u from goin to any illegal school or fake money makin consultancies in india.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nd they help u fr free........
6th June 2011, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
sir/madam tell me any course which would be suitable for me after 12th arts.sir actually i cant afford high feeses . my father's yearly income is near about 3,00,000/- . but i need to do something for my upcoming future, i will b very oblige to you.
6th June 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

well contact Pilot In command for ur answers they can help u a lot its owned and run by pilots [email protected]
27th March 2012, 12:32 PM
jobsee

If flying is the career that you have chosen, you have taken right decision to land at AIIA.

If your aim in life is to become a pilot, your basic training and the school you are trained in, will play a vital role in fulfilment of your ambition. Selecting the right place is an important decision for you to make flying a career. At AIIA you will be given the knowledge about the flying procedure, including basic aerodynamics principles. As the airlines of the world fly more and more sophisticated aircraft, they will demand the best from their pilots. The training you receive in our institute will be evident not only in your note book but also in your skills and professional standard.
24th July 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

now i completed my 2 in PCB with 75%. I
want to become a pilot. B
ut my family is backward in money. I have muslim reservation. Shall i get scholarship. How much total cash needed to become a CPL.
25th July 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I am 19 completing my BE mech. i wanna be a commercial pilot with I.R ATPL/C-CAT..problem(i wear contacts -1.2 dist.)..do i begin with something right now?which is the best aviation institute according to you..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?