23rd May 2012, 12:24 AM
Prateek Joshi

How to make my career in Horticulture? What is the pattern of the exam? List of the institutes offering this course in India?

Hello there,

I want to know about the career in the horticulture. What are the exam patterns for the entrance, Is there any entrance exam is to be appeared? If yes then is it a state level or All india level.

List of institutions offering this course in India, or any institute specifically for Indore(MP).

Waiting for reply,
Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Top universities and institutes in India offering Automobile Specialization course? How can I make my career in automobile industry?
  2. Top institutes offering M.Sc. Physics and career options in astrophysics and optics? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of good institutes where I can make my career as News Reader/Anchor? What is the scope in it?
  4. Career opportunities in Astrophysics and Optics? Good institutes offering MSc in Physics? What is the admission in procedure?
  5. List of institutes offering Geology course in India? How may i get admission in those institutes?
  6. Names of the B.School/Institutes offering branch management full time course in India?
  7. List of the institutes offering Super Speciality course directly after MBBS in India?
  8. List of institutes offering Construction Management Courses in India and their rating? Eligibility and application procedure? -- [New]
  9. List of institutes offering integrated Ph.D in India?
  10. Guidance to join Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completion of PG in Chemistry? List of Institutes offering this course? Which Entrance Exam I should give for this?
  11. Want to make a career in Aviation as a Pilot : Institutes in India offering reasonable fees for the course?
  12. Scope of Bio Informatics course? Institutes offering the course in NJ? Can MS in Clinical Research helf to start a career?
  13. What other entrance exams can I give for M.Tech in good institutes? List of top 30 institutes in India offering M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Which course should I opt for making a career in astronomy after B.Sc? List of the top institutes for the same?
  15. List of sponsorship offering merchant navy institutes in India?
  16. Career's for girls in India and Institutes or colleges offering the course?
  17. What should I study to get a good job if I am interested in Astrology?
  18. Is Space science possible after B.E (EEE)? how to pursue?
23rd May 2012, 05:18 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to make my career in Horticulture? What is the pattern of the exam? List of the institutes offering this course in India?

Horticulture deals with cultivation of Plants.

Horticulturists are needed for conducting research in related areas and bringing improvement in vegetation.

Horticulturists can also treat patients of different ailments through their knowledge about plants.

Eligibility for B.Sc in Horticulture

10+2 from recognized Board with compulsory subjects like physics, chemistry and biology.

Best colleges for Doing course on Horticulture

• College of Agriculture, Pune
• Marathwada University,
• Gujarat Agricultural University
• College Of Horticulture, Kerala
• Aligarh Muslim University
• Kurukshetra University

Entrance Examination may and may not be conduct for admission in B.Sc in Horticulture as the course does not required any Entrance Examination

You can take the required information from above institutions about the procedure they acquire to take the candidate in for admission in B.Sc in Horticulture.

The Post Graduate Diploma in Horticulture and M.Sc programme is also available in Horticulture.

The duration of courses available in Horticulture may vary from one year to four years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?