4th January 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Respected Sir
After diploma in mechanical engineering .
How many years to read B.Tech
aeronautical engineering????
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  2. Course duration of B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Mechanical Engineer? -- [New]
  3. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
  4. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  5. Previous years question papers for Junior Engineer post of Railway in Mechanical Engineering? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  6. How may I Join Indian Army? How to apply for SSB interview? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  7. How to do marine engineer after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  9. NDA is possible after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  10. NDA after Diploma in Mechanical engineer?
  11. Can I apply for Junior Engineer after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  13. TRF & TES jobs for Diploma Holders in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. When to get the West Bengal Polytechnic Form?
  15. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Gujarat for ITI holder?
  16. Date of Bihar Polytechnic forms sale?
  17. Petrochemical diploma passout can get admission in second year of Mechanical engineering?
  18. Can I do B.Tech from AMIE after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
5th January 2015, 07:43 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

The duration of B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) course is 3 years after completion of three years Diploma course. To get admission in B.Tech course after completion of Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET). By qualifying LEET examination, based upon your entrance exam rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college. By qualifying LEET examination, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
5th January 2015, 07:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

The duration of B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering course is 3 years after completion of three years Diploma course. If you are interested to pursue B.Tech course after completion of three years Diploma course, you need to appear in LEET examination. After qualifying LEET examination, based upon your entrance exam rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college.By qualifying LEET examination, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?