13th August 2018, 04:27 PM
amrik basak

WBPSC ECE Lectureship question papers for Government Polytechnic colleges

Respected Sir, please send me the last 10 years question papers of Electronics and Communication Engineering for the post of Lectureship in Government Polytechnics. It is very helpful to me.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous 10 years question papers of Computer Science and Technology for West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
  2. Computer Science and Engineering syllabus of WBPSC Polytechnic Lectureship recruitment
  3. Mathematics question papers of previous 5 years for WBPSC Polytechnic Lecturer recruitment exam
  4. Previous 10 years question papers of WBPSC entrance exam with solutions for lecturership? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Previous 10 years questions with answers of WBPSC exam for lecterer recruitment in government polytechnic college in West Bengal
  6. What kind of posts are available in WBPSC for ECE graduates? Important dates of WBPSC exams?
  7. Humanities and English syllabus of WBPSC Polytechnic Lecturer recruitment exam? Previous years question papers for preparation?
  8. Syllabus and previous question papers for recruitment in WBSCTE?
  9. Number of Diploma Engineering seats available in government Polytechnic colleges of Hyderabad?
  10. What kind of posts are available in WBPSC for Arts graduate? Important Dates of WBPSC Recruitment 2018?
  11. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  12. Last 20 years WBPSC and UPSC question papers for EEE?
  13. How to get government lectureship?
  14. Assistant Engineer(Civil) question papers of previous year for WBPSC recruitment exam
  15. Question pattern and reference books to prepare for WBPSC A,C and D recruitment exam?
  16. Download last 3 years solved question papers of WBPSC Pharmacist written exam
  17. Last 5 years question papers for WBPSC Audit and Accountant main exam
  18. Solved WBPSC and UPSC question papers for EEE?
16th February 2019, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: WBPSC ECE Lectureship question papers for Government Polytechnic colleges

Please send me previous years question papers for the branch of etce for the wbpsc lecturera exam at [email protected]
16th February 2019, 12:55 PM
Rupa Saha1

Default Re: WBPSC ECE Lectureship question papers for Government Polytechnic colleges

Please send me previous years question papers for the wbpsc exam for polytechnic lecturers.
19th February 2019, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the previous years question papers for the recruitment of Lecturer in govt. Polytechnic colleges... To - [email protected]

Thanks in advance
6th September 2019, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

please send me EtCE previous 10 yrs question paper to my mail ID: [email protected]
8th October 2019, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Please send me ece previous years questions paper to my email, [email protected]
1st November 2021, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous years question papers for the branch of etce for the wbpsc Lecturer exam at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?