31st August 2011, 08:39 PM
pritichikankar

What is the actual date of BSNL JTO exam? Syllabus and the selection criteria of it?

i had completed B.E. (ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION) IN 2011 FROM PUNE UNIVERSITY WITH 65% IN FINAL YEAR.I want to apply for BSNL JTO Exam.I want actual date of upcomming exam & also the syllabus ,selection criteria for the exam.

2nd September 2011, 08:38 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the actual date of BSNL JTO exam? Syllabus and the selection criteria of it?

Sorry, the exact date is not yet revealed by BSNL neither did they reveal the notification so I cannot give you the exact date.Most probably the exam will not be held this year as the notifications used to be released 2-3 months before the date of examination but as the notification did not release till now hence the exam will be held in the next year only.
The notifications will be released in the below mentioned site
http://www.bsnl.co.in/company/job.htm

The recruitment consists of two stages.The first stage is the written test which is followed by the interview.A candidate who gets qualified in the written test will be called for the interview.Here I have attached the syllabus part hence please go through it.
Attached Files
File Type: docx JTO Telecom SECTION.docx(20.7 KB, 80 views)
12th September 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the actual date of BSNL JTO exam? Syllabus and the selection criteria of it?

sir study in computer science branch, i elligible for jto exam
26th September 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

this exam is only after the completion of degree
29th December 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Will Bsnl(jto) be held in 2012?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?