23rd September 2011, 12:10 AM
gowhar rashid

Can I get good job after the completion of M.Com being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com?

can i get a good job after doing m.com. I m doing b.com final year. Now i want to study further should i go for m.com for better future and can i get a good job.is m.com job oriented course??????plz plz plz plz plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for CS executive program exam? Syllabus of it? Eligibility criteria and date of sale of the forms?
  2. Can I do CS Training without resigning my Job being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com and doing Job? Is this possible to do CS course for the candidates with weak financial background?
  3. Procedure to do M.Com after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Details about Indian Air force? I am pursuing B.Com final year in Hyderabad
  5. Which course is better for me between CA and CS being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com?
  6. How to join M.Com in open university while in final year B.Com?
  7. What I have to do to get a good Job being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  8. How to get job in Biotechnology stream? -- [New]
  9. How to get a job in good company being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech final year in IT with one backlog and having an aggregate of 63%?
  10. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  11. Should I do M.Com or MBA after completion of B.Com?
  12. Can I do MSW after completing B.Com in Accountancy?
  13. Is it a good choice for me to opt for MSW after completion of B.Com course?
  14. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me after completion of M.Com?
  15. How to get more Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?
  16. Which Job is suitable for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering and not having good subject knowledge?
  17. What can I do for Airport Customs Job pursuing final year of BE in CSE?
  18. Can I apply for B.Com after taking commerce without Maths?
24th September 2011, 03:30 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get good job after the completion of M.Com being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com?

Dear friend,
After completing your Graduation in Commerce, going for Master in the same field is a wise decision.
There will be several jobs available for you like-
1. Accounts Personnel
2. Senior Accountant
3. Banking jobs
4. Financial Adviser in several companies etc.
All the very best.
Thank you............
29th April 2013, 12:49 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get good job after the completion of M.Com being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gowhar rashid View Post
can i get a good job after doing m.com. I m doing b.com final year. Now i want to study further should i go for m.com for better future and can i get a good job.is m.com job oriented course??????plz plz plz plz plz help me
M.com course having good scope . So , you may find good job after completing M.com course . If your interested to apply for any additional course with M.com course then apply for CA / CWA / CS / CFA courses or any other computer course like Tally etc.... This courses are boost up your career into high package of salary .

If your interested to apply for M.com course then you should complete Graduation in any discipline from recognized university . You should score 60% percentage of marks marks in bachelor degree . Every colleges are give preference to B.com candidates . If your belong from B.com candidates then your easily get admission for M.com course .

The admission procedure for M.com course is based on the percentage of marks in Entrance examination and Graduation course . Some reputed Institution are conduct entrance examination also .

If your clear the entrance examination with good percentage of marks then your eligible to apply for the M.com course .

After completing your M.com course you may apply for the jobs like :-

Job prospectus for M.com course :-

>>> Senior Accountant

>>> Personal Finance Consultant

>>> Finance Manager

>>> Securities Analyst

>>> Marketing Manager

>>> Bank Officer

>>> Marketing Manager

>>> Insurance Manager

>>> Accountant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?