7th September 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission criteria for MBBS course?

sir,
i want to know the admision criteria and dates of entrace exams of your college. plss mail me on following email. address
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  2. What is the criteria to get admission for lateral MBBS course? Which are the colleges for this? -- [New]
  3. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  4. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  5. Eligibility criteria to do MBBS? Will I get in MBBS after scoring 116 in PCB?
  6. What is the criteria for admission in MBBS for Gujarat State Board student
  7. Is there any entrance exam for MBBS admission? Criteria to be fulfilled to get MBBS seat? How to apply for counseling?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS admission in Amritha MBBS Kochi?
  9. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  11. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  12. Admission criteria and fee structure of MBBS and BDS? Can a candidate get admission if doesn't qualify in NEET?
  13. How can I get admission into MBBS? I am 42 years old
  14. What is the criteria for admission in MBBS in open category?
  15. Criteria to join Indian Airforce after MBBS?
  16. Best university in Ukraine for MBBS?
  17. Eligibility criteria for taking admission to MBBS in Himachal?
  18. Eligibilty Criteria for Admission into MBBS course?
1st July 2015, 12:48 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission criteria for MBBS course?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Science. As it is quite clear from the full form of MBBS it is a bachelor degree course of four years after pursuing which you will move towards becoming a doctor.

The educational qualification required for getting enrolled in the same course from a recognized medical college you must have a senior secondary degree with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as your main subjects with at least 50% aggregate in each ( even 60% for few colleges like AIIMS ) from a recognized board of education. Marks relaxation and reservation is provided for categories except general as per the norms.

Also to get admitted in the same course in government medical colleges or top private medical colleges you are required to crack the various entrance examination such as AIPMT, State PMT, BHU PMT, AIIMS entrance examination etc. and for appearing in these your age must be within 17 years to 25 years till the last date of year in which you are appearing for the same examination.

For more details regarding the above examinations and notifications regarding the upcoming entrance examination visit their respective official websites.
27th May 2020, 10:44 PM
Lovypamnani

Default Re: What is the admission criteria for MBBS course?

The minimum requirements for the MBBS course are 50% marks in physics, chemistry, biology and English in the '10+2' examinations. For reserved category students the requirement is 40%. MBBS admissions are not centralised. The admission requirements differ across universities
The first step to get admission in MBBS in government medical college is to appear for single undergraduate level medical entrance exam, NEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?