7th September 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission for MBBS course?

sir,
i want to know the admision criteria and dates of entrace exams of your college. plss mail me on following email. address
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  2. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  3. How can I get admission into MBBS? I am 42 years old
  4. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS? -- [New]
  5. Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure?
  6. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
  7. How can I get admission form for MBBS courses in Jharkhand? How may I get details about MBBS courses available?
  8. How to get admission in MBBS with average of 48%? Is there any way to go to MBBS in MCI?
  9. How to get admission in MBBS with an average of 48%? Is there any way to join MBBS in MCI?
  10. How to get admission in MBBS? What is criteria for admission for MBBS?
  11. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  12. What are the methods to get admission for PG in Karnataka after MBBS?
  13. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  14. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  15. Procedure for admission to do MBBS course after BSc Nursing course?
  16. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?
  17. How should I get a job after doing BSc(CBZ) 2nd year?
  18. Cutoff marks to get admission in MBBS in Tamilnadu government college? -- [Most Discussed]
15th July 2015, 04:09 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission for MBBS course?

MBBS stands for the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and it is a 5 year full time course. To get the admission you need to clear the various entrance examination conducted by the AIIMS, State government and the private institution.

The eligibility to appear for the entrance examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognized board.
* Candidate must have the PCB as the main group with at least 55-60% aggregate.

The admission for most of the institution is closed and only through the AIPMT you are eligible to get the admission as the examination is reschedule for the 25th July 2015.

To qualify in the examination you need to have the best knowledge of the Physics, Chemistry and Biology even the candidate need to have good knowledge of the General knowledge as there are question of the general knowledge also
10th June 2016, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for MBBS course?

I have completed bsc cbz with aggregate 75% can i get MBBS admission? if yes what is the procedure for admission,if not thanks for reading the message:-))......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?