29th March 2012, 04:13 PM

What is the procedure for taking admission in MBBS in JIPMER, Pondicherry univesity? I am a student of 7th standard from UAE

my daughter is studiing 7th standard in UAE. after her 12th standard can we get medical seat in jipmer under pondicherry placement??

Related Questions:
  1. Can my daughter write JIPMER entrance exam if she was born in Pondicherry but came to UAW when she was 2 months old?
  2. Procedure to join MBBS course in JIPMER? What is the fee structure for this?
  3. Can I get MBBS admission in JIPMER, Pondicherry after paying 6 lacks rupees?
  4. Which is a better college for MBBS, Lady Hardinge, Delhi or JIPMER, Pondicherry for MBBS course?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Navy School for 7th standard student?
  6. How can I get information regarding application form for admission in MBBS in Pondicherry Jipmer Medical College?
  7. Criteria for outside Pondicherry students to appear for JIPMER entrance exam? Is there any consideration for children of central government employees studying in KV?
  8. Am I eligible for taking admission in Jipmer medical college, Pondichery after competing my 12th through Tamil Nadu board?
  9. Can I complete the admission process of JIPMER Pondicherry for MBBS course via online or by postal address?
  10. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of RIMC? -- [New]
  11. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in 7th and 8th standard of Bhonsala Military School?
  12. What is the fee structure of MP private medical college and pondicherry medical university for MBBS?
  13. Procedure to apply for post graduation in Dubai(UAE)? Post graduation studies in UAE is better than India?
  14. How much does it cost to complete MBBS from JIPMER? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What's the procedure for taking admission in M.Tech course in Jadavpur University? My B.Tech CGPA is 6.65 up to 7th semester
  17. When and from where I can get application form of MBBS in JIPMER?
  18. Will I get admission in JIPMER MBBS batch under unreserved category?
28th April 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for taking admission in MBBS in JIPMER, Pondicherry univesity? I am a student of 7th standard from UAE

HOW TO APPLY MBBS ON JIPMER
7th May 2012, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for taking admission in MBBS in JIPMER, Pondicherry univesity? I am a student of 7th standard from UAE

what is the syllabus for jipmer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?