20th June 2012, 08:31 PM
Ashok Kumar.T

Last date for admission in MBA distance programme? What is the fee structure and examination pattern?

I want to know the last date for admissoin in MBA distance programme for the academic year 2012-2013 and also fee structure and examination pattern. Thank you,
ashok kumar.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of Distance Learning MBA courses? Admission date for the course?
  2. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  3. Procedure to apply for MBA course through VTU and fee structure?
  4. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it?
  5. What is the admission date for MBA in HR? Fee structure through distance mode from Osmania University?
  6. Best institutes for doing Clinical Research Course? Admission procedure, exam date, Fee Structure of the course?
  7. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  8. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  9. What is the scope of B.Ed course? Where are the forms available for it?
  10. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for distance MBA from Symbiosis -- [Most Discussed]
  11. To join MBA distance course do we need to write any entrance? Fee structure of the course? Which is better between HR and Finance?
  12. Colleges offering diploma in Labour Law through distance learning? Fee structure, job placement and admission details for the same? -- [New]
  13. Fee structure, Examination pattern, centre of exam for the entrance of IGNOU to join MBA course? Are there any online exam centers?
  14. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  15. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  16. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to pursue CS? Can I avail exemption in subject?
  17. Admission for MBA in HR from Distance learning? Difference between MBA 3 years and 2 years?
  18. Fee structure for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Institute?
28th August 2012, 08:08 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date for admission in MBA distance programme? What is the fee structure and examination pattern?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashok Kumar.T View Post
I want to know the last date for admissoin in MBA distance programme for the academic year 2012-2013 and also fee structure and examination pattern. Thank you,
ashok kumar.

Since, there are various Universities and Institutes, which offers Master of Business Administration [MBA] through Distance mode, the fee structure and admission dates varies. However, to provide idea, following mentioned are the list of some of the recognized Institutions along with Fee detail and admission date:

Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade
  • Last Date for Admission in August Batch 31/08/2012
  • Total Course Fee - Rs. 26,777 [2 years]
Indian Institute of Pharmaceutical Marketing
  • Last Date for AUGUST Batch 31/08/2012
  • Total Course Fee - Rs. 26,777 [2 years]
Amity School of Distance Learning [3 years]
  • Correspondence Mode: Rs. 36,000
  • Distance Learning Mode: Rs. 51,000
  • Online Mode: Rs. 66,000
For detail information refer to the official website of any of the University or Institute of concern.
29th November 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for admission in MBA distance programme? What is the fee structure and examination pattern?

last date of mba form of symbosis distance learning and also fee structure and detail about there admission proceedure.
9th December 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the fee structure,admission procedure, eligibility criteria, for MBA( correspondence)
priyanka
10th October 2014, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Last date for admission in MBA distance programme? What is the fee structure and examination pattern?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashok Kumar.T View Post
ashok kumar.
Dear Mr.Ashok, ICFAI University offers MBA in distance mode. Call 09866106265 for more details and free prospectus. The examinations and payment of fee are more flexible in this university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?