27th October 2011, 03:18 PM
kowtharapu laxmi prasanna

What's the fee structure for MBA course through correspondence in Pondicherry university?

I am doing MBA(Finance) in pondicherry university in distance mode. I paid 8150/- on admission time.my question is
how much should i pay the exam fees for 1st sem?
when will start the PCP classes for 1st sem?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the fee structure for MBA course through correspondence in Pondicherry university?
  2. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  3. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  4. What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?
  5. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  6. What is the fee structure for MSc Geology in Pondicherry University?
  7. Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?
  8. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  9. How can I join MBA Tourism in Pondicherry University and what are eligibility criteria for MBA Tourism?
  10. Fee structure of correspondence MBA in Symbiosis University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to get admission and fee structure for Correspondence MBA course?
  12. Eligibility to study and fee expenses of correspondence MBA in Delhi University? -- [New]
  13. Details regarding correspondence MBA after my bachelors in engineering?
  14. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  15. Fee structure of correspondence program in MBA?
  16. Should I do MBA Tourism or MBA General so as to make a career in Tourism?
  17. What is the fee structure of MBA in HR correspondence
  18. What is the fee structure of MBA correspondence course in Symbiosis?
3rd March 2012, 02:49 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the fee structure for MBA course through correspondence in Pondicherry university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowtharapu laxmi prasanna View Post
I am doing MBA(Finance) in pondicherry university in distance mode. I paid 8150/- on admission time.my question is
how much should i pay the exam fees for 1st sem?
when will start the PCP classes for 1st sem?

Candidate willing to pursue MBA program from Pondicherry University must hold a degree from a University Grant Commission [UGC] recognized University.
The duration of the course is 2 years and comprise of 4 semester.
Following are the fee detail for MBA course:

1st Semester- Rs. 8,175
2nd Semester- Rs. 3,250
3rd Semester- Rs. 3,250
4th Semester- Rs. 3,250

Total - Rs. 17,925

University examination will be held twice a year in June and December.
26th March 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the fee structure for MBA course through correspondence in Pondicherry university?

sir plz tell me, mca fee stracture..
21st August 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

may i get addmission in ISc (math)
15th September 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

i am doing mba finance in corresondence course first year i want important questions
24th September 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

sir pls tell the important of general studies?,what are the use of general?
12th May 2018, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

From where I'll find previous question papers of Pondicherry university of btech civil second year of subject environmental engineering 1
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?