26th June 2012, 04:04 PM
manish karn

How to do B.Com distance course in Annamalai University? What is the admission criteria?

Hello sir.
My name is Manish i would like to do B.com distance cource in Annamalai university. Sir please send me admission criteria and form as soon as possible .
Looking forward your positive action.

Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Distance Education for B.com in secretarial Practice of Annamalai University -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the criteria for B.Ed course through Annamalai University?
  3. Criteria for admission in correspondence B.Com course in Annamalai University?
  4. Admission Details of distance learning program in M.Sc Physics offered by Annamalai University?
  5. How to do M.Com from distance education in Annamalai University
  6. Annamalai University B.Com Commercial Law Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. How to do B.Ed from Annamalai University through distance education?
  8. Best institutions for doing PG in hospitality sector(MBA in Airport, Aviation, Airline Management or MTA or MTM)?
  9. Best correspondence colleges which are UGC approved?
  10. Is there a BAL course in Annamalai University? How should I pursue LLB course through distance?
  11. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the fee structure?
  12. Information regarding M.Phil in Sanskrit course in Correspondence?
  13. How to take admission in Annamalai University for Automobile distance course?
  14. Degree from Annamalai university is valid for government job or not?
  15. Am i eligible for joining M.Tech program at regular level after my distance learning MCA course from Annamalai University?
  16. Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University? -- [New]
  17. Model question papers to study B.Com CA 2nd year in Annamalai University?
  18. Colleges and their admission procedure for M.Sc in marine microbiology?
4th July 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Com distance course in Annamalai University? What is the admission criteria?

Sir ,
i am shradha and i would like to do B.com correspondence from annamalai university? Please let me know the last date for applying and also if it is recognized to a get a job in banks or any other organization
7th July 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Com distance course in Annamalai University? What is the admission criteria?

How to do b.com distant education in annamalai university?Whats the criteria?
19th July 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

how to aaply for b com distance course from annamalai university ?
12th April 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Helo sir,
i would like to do b com correspondance from annamalai university. i pass 2 semester from m g university of the same course.can i continue the course in your university.??please send me the admision criteria.
5th June 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i would like to do bcom correspondence in annamalai university? can you pls help me with the details of admission?
20th August 2014, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

hello sir I would like to b com correspondence in annamalai university?can you pls help me with the details of admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?