19th February 2018, 12:36 PM

What is the admission procedure for 11th class in Military school?

Sir, I am in 10th class now and going to appear for the board examination. I want to get admission in Military school in 11th class. How to get admission? What is the requirement and admission procedure?

24th February 2018, 11:05 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for 11th class in Military school?

Admission to class 11th in Military school are offered on the basis of 10th standard board examination results.

You should not be less than 15 years and more than 16 years as in 1st July of the year of the examination to be eligible to get admission in Class 11th in Military School.

Admission to class 11th in Military School are offered only when there are vacancies and the seats are filled on the basis of merit of 10th standard board examination results.

Then Admission to the 11th standard in Military School is based on the Common Entrance exam conducted during the month of December every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?